LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

New to the ABDL life

edbabe73

Hi everyone,

Well let me introduce myself. Im Ed and I am a 41 yr old male from the Midlands UK. I have been living with the abdl feelings from a very young age. I have recently had life moving things happening around me and I have finally come to the conclusion why hide or not enjoy something that makes you happy and is embedded on your inner personality. Its a very scary time for me and you will be the first people I will have ever disclosed this to. I have been looking a various abdl websites but have finally found a place where I can talk to like minded people. I took the brave step of ordering my first pair of diapers from cuddlz and snap up pants ( thought better to try first ) but am sat here all worried about anyone finding out including the postman. Well theres a brief description of me and I hope I can make contact with lots of new friends.

Regards

Ed

With time you will come to find that almost nobody notices, and the one or two people who might find out won't care enough to say anything.

Nearly every single worry you have is just in your head. As long as you don't go out of your way to make your diapers noticeable you probably won't the have any problems.

Hi Ed!

I'm Kat and new here too :) Try not to worry, I think people are too wrapped up in their own lives to notice what others are doing and even if they did, I personally would come out with a katty retort about my grampa not being able to use the internet "and whats it to you nosey devils anyways!!" Haha :P Time spent worrying is time wasted that we will never get back so enjoy yourself ! :)