LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Incontinent and choices

Glad to hear you are more at peace with things.

I've always tried being a proponent of owning this side of me and not being ashamed. Shame is such a terrible thing. While I am not incontinent, I'm sure we share similarities in emotions that relate to our diapered lives.

I've always been afraid of catching my diapers on fire when I barbeque!! Hah!

I am very much in line with this same thinking. However, I've been through both the usual DL binge/purge when I was a kid, then again purged my underwear once I cam to terms with being incontinent.

have been much happier just accepting I wear (and love) diapers. I have also learned to be more accepting of wearing them around others, as well as wearing just a diaper and tee shirt in my back yard, or even just the diaper while at the beach.

Ps, I actually did start to melt my diaper while grilling once. So yeah, do be carefull of that.

I have had bladder-control problems since I had a surgical misadventure when I was 14 years old. I'm 72 now. So it's been a long time.

When I first had to start wearing diapers as a teenager, I really hated it. I managed to get to the point where I could usually get by without a daytime diaper by the time I went away to university, but I was still wet at night. When I was in my forties, I lost daytime control once again and have been back in diapers 24/7 for the past 30 years or so.

From the beginning, I found the sensations associated with wearing and wetting a diaper to be pleasant, but for many years I felt quite guilty about enjoying those sensations. However, I found the Diaper Pail Fraternity about 25 years ago and learned more and more about ABs and DLs after the advent of the internet. At the present time, I let myself enjoy the sensations associated with diapers and no longer feel guilty about doing so. So I guess I'm a DL. However, I very much doubt that I would ever have wanted to wear diapers if doing so weren't a necessity.