LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Did you know?

A while back when the forum had its issues with that hack that took us to a different website, I found out that there is a guy who has a personal vendetta against this forum that requested it to happen a lot of times. It just amazes me how much people are against us. Though if only people could understand we could stop hiding and hopefully be accepted for who we are.

Oh... well you're probably right about that. Also search it up on youtube, a guy went onto multiple videos for that hack and requested it to happen specifically to this forum. I found it odd myself. Also your first comment, I meant it as the "against us" as in people against the idea of ABDLs.

I can try to. I forgot mostly I have to find it again and I actually didnt find it my friend found it. Im apathetic too as in more of I just dont judge. Although I am one to want to find out more about it to understand it myself... although some fetishes are beyond me.

Some folks don't seem to have anything better to do than destroy the work or happiness of others :( If they had any decency they would do something useful (and do it themselves instead of asking somewone else to help :bash: ) like hacking a Bank for money or hacking a Government to dismiss all traffic tickets ;) Nothing to be gained here except truncated-conical rotating lead going much faster than the speed of sound if I find them :ph34r: