LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Anyone familiar with Xcode?

Hey everyone. I'm looking for another member familiar with Xcode to help me with a little app project. It's not to make money it's actually just to provide a resource for littles and families and those with special needs. My coding skills are way out of date and I don't want to spend a bunch of money paying some stranger to make this for me. Id rather work WITH someone and be a part of it.

I must question the wisdom of creating something that co-mingles littles with families

It's not for either one specifically. Perhaps it would have been wiser to say "diaper users" instead of littles. It has nothing to do specifically with littles. It's just a resource for locating private/family bathrooms or bathrooms with changing facilities. There are some apps out there that tell u where bathrooms are, but only one that I've found that says anything about changing facilities, and it just refers to the fold down tables that could just be in a stall. And I haven't found a single thing that shows family or companion care bathrooms.

While I would have no use for it. It sounds like a generally good idea. why not use APK or Windows or javascript?

Willnotwill it's been a long time since I touched objective c or anything. Would you be interested in helping at all? I'm not looking for someone to do all the work, just looking for someone to help.