LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Winter Break with the GF(Private for Kaylaindiapers)

Drynights

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Fine, sweetie. You know how I get when I feel like I'm wasting time. What are you even doing up there?"

John went up stairs to go check and see what is taking so long. He walks into the bathroom and he sees his amazing girlfriend looking gorgeous with her black hair all curled and just looking perfect.

"Wow why are you dressed up so much?!"

"I'm not that dressed up, I just decided to curl my hair and put this skirt on with some leggings you like." She said smiling at him. "Oh do you need to go potty before we go?" She asked teasing him. At the Christmas party he had drank so much and wet himself. Now she likes teasing him about it.

"No, kayla I don't need to go to the bathroom. But I can think of a few things I could use from you right now."

John didn't kike her making potty jokes, but he let it fly cause she looked amazing, he could just imagine what was under that skirt of hers.

"I'll be waiting for you in the bed room then."

She smiled cause she knew that made him embarrassed and he was so cute when he was embarrassed. "What I thought you was ready to go, what do you want in the bedroom?" She says putting her perfume away and her spray for her hair. She walks into the bedroom.

"Just waiting for you!"

John was thinking about how hot is gf looked and he started to grow a little bit. However he knew he probably wasn't going to convince her to do anything. John was always willing to do anything for Kayla.

"I'm going to lye down till you finish then we can go.

Kayla and John get into the car and head off for there winter break at her parents house. This is the first time that john has ever meet her parents and is a little nervous.

"So what do you think your parents are going to say when they meet me? Like you have never brought a guy home before. Are they traditional? Are we going to having to sleep in different rooms?"

John turned a little red

"You are really giving me a lot crap today about that one time. Don't worry I won't. I'll drive sweetie don't worry about it. We will make better time with me driving"

John thought to himself why is she bring this up so much.

About an two hours into the drive John tells Kayla that they should pull over so he can pee. He has been holding it for awhile.

"Kayla I'm going to pull over at the next rest stop, I really have to pee. Do you want to get food when we stop?"

"Whatever you wanna do babe but I would hate for you to show up at my mom's with wet pants, that would be a great first impression." She says smartly. "If that happened she might decide you're just a little boy who needs mommy to take care of him!" She says laughing.

As they are driving John really needs to pee and starts to pull over.

"Kayla I'm going to pull over to pee right here, it will be just a second."

John feels Kayla hands move closer up his lap. She always did this when she wanted him to do something for her and especially today looking like the way she did it would be hard for him to say no.