LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Baby Girl In Middle Tn Looking For Mommy/daddy/friends

*shy wave and smile*

Hi hi,

I am a 26 year old female in the middle TN area who is just getting into the AB/DL side of life. I would like to make new friends and maybe even find a mommy/daddy/ or friends to RP with online and maybe even RL.. I'm shy remember... I'd like to get to know you better :)

I havn't worn diapers as an adult (Yet) but I think I'd like to try.. I also have a nuk binki that's caught my eye on a webpage..

Very sweet, Shy, Baby Girl,

Baby Kizmit :wub:

• 1 month later...

*shy wave and smile*

Hi hi,

I am a 26 year old female in the middle TN area who is just getting into the AB/DL side of life. I would like to make new friends and maybe even find a mommy/daddy/ or friends to RP with online and maybe even RL.. I'm shy remember... I'd like to get to know you better :)

I havn't worn diapers as an adult (Yet) but I think I'd like to try.. I also have a nuk binki that's caught my eye on a webpage..

Hello, you don't know what your missing if you have not been diapered as an adult. I'm shy but I love being diapered and when you get diapered I'm sure you'll enjoy it. I would be happy to share any experiences with you. I'm looing for online friends.

I can understand the shy part. I almost died the first time I went in to buy diapers (depends), which was done at about 1AM from a drugstore :P

Online is definitely the route for me, from now on.

If you want to chat send emails back and forth, I would be happy to do so, since you seem to be...well...literate ^^. I've never tried the daddy aspect, or the baby aspect for that matter, and wouldn't mind trying to explore this region with someone else :)

• 1 year later...

*shy wave and smile*

Hi hi,

Hi baby Kizmit I lwork in the clarksville area and live in IL would love to get to talk to another ab in the area to just hang out and play, please feel free to mesage me or IM me at Nakama_kyoko@yahoo.com.

Thanks

Nakama

Hi baby Kizmit I lwork in the clarksville area and live in IL would love to get to talk to another ab in the area to just hang out and play, please feel free to mesage me or IM me at Nakama_kyoko@yahoo.com.

Thanks

Nakama

She was last logged in 22nd Nov 2006, so unless she has changed her name. She's not around anymore. :huh: