LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Ahhhhhhh

My order finally came in, I'm so happy I could pee my pants. LOL

I decided to play with some different sizes to see what fits me best. I've lost a bit of weight, and am about a 31" waist now, so I'm finding some don't fit as well as I'd like. I've normally been ordering mediums but tried some small this time.

Here is what I got...

Abena M4 (fits a bit big but still works well)

Abena S4 (wearing one now, fits very well)

Comficare Medium (can't wait to try one tonight!)

ComfiDry 24/7 Small (the mediums were HUGE on me)

Molicare Medium

So I got a bit order happy the other day and ordered a few more to try that I've never used before, hopefully they show up next week:

Attends Extended Wear medium (never bought Attends, had to check them out)

Molicare premium soft medium (I like the plastic, decided to check out the cloth like ones)

Tena Slip Maxi small (I am betting these won't fit but small is the only size I could get, I figured it was worth a shot)

I'm well padded and well stocked right now. It's amazing to see the difference in shapes and thicknesses, textures and designs. It's no wonder people swear by one brand or another, there is a shape for everyone!

The Abena S4 definitely fits me better than the M4. I soaked that, so now I'm in a Comficare. I have to say im impressed with the tapes and landing zone, using the markings got me a fantastic fit. It's also super comfortable, we will see how it compares once it's soaked. Ahhh I love new diaper day!!!

Wow, you ordered a lot of diapers to try! Did you order a pack of each or a case? I've heard that Comficare are really good and I want to try them. Do you mind me asking where you ordered them from? I'm in the US and I don't know anyone in the states that carries them.

Having different diapers to try and wear is also one thin that helps me deal with incontinence. Having choice, they all have different feelings and some give you more of a diaper bum than others. My wife wore an old attends plastic diaper last night. I love all the different sensations. Enjoy finding your favorite!

I did something similar. I ordered samples of Attends extended wear, Tena Super Stretch, Tens Slip Maxi and Dry 24/7. Also ordered 2 packages of Absorbancy A+ 3's and one package of 4's to try. They should be here today. I'm like a kid at Christmas.

So after an evening in the Comficare, I have to say that it is an incredible diaper. It fits me better than anything else I've tried, and due to it's shape (and my lack of hips, my waist and hips are the same size) it actually stays in place when completely soaked. And the amazing thing is that it holds floodings so well. The only downside is that because there is so much thick plastic, it is HOT to wear.

So when that was soaked, I tried one of the ConfiDry 24/7. The smaller size fit me so much better! I really like this diaper too, and it goes to show that finding the right size is paramount, and that sizing varies wildly between brands.

• Like 1

Looking at your post, I see you ordered the free sample pack. That could have been a reason for the delay in you getting your package delivered as abrupt as you would have liked. I too just ordered a sample pack of some Abena products. I have used the briefs in the past but decided to try some of the insert pads as well as a couple of the new printed spoiled diaper.

Just so you know, if you don't already, the Attends Extended wear are a cloth backed diaper with velcro type tabs. They area good diaper for around the house or overnight if you are a light-moderate wetter. Comficares are great and comparable to 24/7, they fit real good and can really take several wettings.

I am also in Canada, BC here, so will see how the service is from AgeComfort will be.

Another site to look at is Healthwick.ca or Well.ca, Rearz.ca, all in Canada.

• 3 weeks later...

So far I've tried almost every heavy absorbancy diaper and the a abena m4 stands out. I get xl, the quality and fit is awesome and it holds more than some more absorbant diapers. The tape stays in place and will not come off so make sure you fasten it where you want it because you can tear it trying to pull it off

Right now I'm wearing an A+ level 4 and I'm pretty impressed. It's the only diaper I've felt comfortable wetting while lying in bed. I stayed up late drinking and playing Xbox while wearing one. I did my best but it wouldn't leak. Even after about 5 heavy wettings and then waking up to wet again after I went to bed. It swelled quite a bit but I was still able to sit down without it leaking.