LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Private for me and Shy Diapers

justagirl4fun

• Replies 568
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lola stared at Bonnie and took some and rolled it into a snake like thing. She put it on her head giggling at herself. She started yawning again and rubbed her eyes. She bobbed her head and the clay fell off her head. She picked it up and held it up to Bonnie to see.

Lola nodded and chewed on the cow's ear until she fell asleep with Bonnie rubbing her back. She held onto the cow in her sleep having it right in front of hee face so she could tell if it was taken.

"Isla! It's time to go baby!"

Marilyn called out half an hour later.

Marilyn shrugged and smiled.

"Hey at least she's asleep. I wouldn't want to sleep in some strange place with people I either just met or had known for a few weeks without something familiar. She's probably exhausted. At least the time zones arent that different. She's only an hour ahead."

Marilyn smiled and chatted for another half hour or so.

"Well, I should probably get going. Call me if you need any help."

She got up and kissed Isla's head before hugging Bonnie.

"See ya."

Meanwhile upstairs Lola was starting to wake up. She sat up on the bed and looked around not seeing anybody she knew, or even anybody at all. She held her cow close to her chest and chewed it's ear nor sure what to do.

Lola got off her bed and wandered around after 10 more minutes. She looked around trying to find Bonnie.

"¿MaMá?"

She called quietly as her face felt new tears fall down. She looked all over the uostairs but couldn't find her.

"¡MaMá!"

She called a little louder as she chewed her cow's ear with her face red from crying.