LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Private for me and Shy Diapers

justagirl4fun

35-year-old Bonnie held her newly-adopted daughter's hand as their plane touched down in upstate NY. "Okay Lola, are you ready to meet your sister?" she asked and brushed the girl's dark brown curls out of her eyes before picking her up and carrying her off the plane. She glanced around, looking for her friend and her five-year-old daughter Isla.

• Replies 568
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lola was barely five years old and was just adopted from The Dominican Republic. She spoke a little English, but mostly just spoke Spanish after being in a crowded orphanage her whole life. She was pretty shy most of the time and took a few weeks to accept Bonnie and realize that she was her mother now. She could understand English and translate in her mind, but just had difficulties speaking it. She had seen pictures of Isla and somewhat understood she'd be her new sister,

"Hermana?"

She asked Bonnie when she mentioned her sister.

Marilyn was Bonnie's old friend and had been watching Isla while she was adopting Lola.

"Isla are you ready to see MaMa and your new sister?"

She asked holding the little girl's hand so she couldn't wander.

Lola smiled ant the praise and leaned into Bonnie.

"Calm down Isla. MaMa is coming. Don't let go of my hand."

Marilyn said gently as she walked with her towards Bonnie and Lola.

Lola stared at Isla a little nervously when she saw the excited little girl. She looked at Bonnie expectantly.

"Hermana?"

She asked quietly pointing to Isla,

Lola sat tense next to Bonnie unsure of her new sister. She shyly waved at Isla unsure if she would notice her.

"Hola."

She said shyly to her new sister.

Marilyn smiled and nodded.

"She was good. Her tummy is all better now."

She started off with stroking Isla's hair.

"She's been playing and coloring with me very nicely. She's missed you allot though. She asked about you every night. Most of the time she slept with me."

"It's fine. I liked having a little one around. She was an angel most of the time, but did have to reassure her you'd be back s few times, and she didn't even put up a fight about her protection."

Marilyn said smiling. She waved at Lola who waved back shyly.

"So what's this little one like?"

Lola took a few seconds to translate it in her head.

"Me llama Lola."

She said shyly thinking Isla would understand like everyone did in The Dominican Republic.

Lola tugged Bonnie's sleeve trying to get her attention.

"¿Mi vacca?"

She asked wanting her stuffed cow Bonnie had put in her purse when they got off the plane.

"Well she sure seems cute."

Marilyn said smiling at the little girl.

"Isla you know who speaks Spanish on TV?"

Lola smiled and held the old dirty cow close her chest.

"Gracías."

She smiled and chewed on the cows small ear.

"That's right. Lola speaks Spanish just like Dora."

Marilyn praised patting her head.

"I don't think you told me how old she is. Let me guess. Hmm 3?"

She asked seeing the small girl hide her face in Bonnie's arm.

"Aww she's sweet. She really is a pipsqueak. Would she trust me to hold her?"

Marilyn asked practically cooing at how sweet she looked.

Lola frowned and hid her face from Isla. She wasn't liking her new sister just yet. She didn't fully understand what she had said, only being able to piece things together if someone spoke slow or in short phrases. She wiggled in her wet diaper that was starting to bother her. She tugged on Bonnie's shirt and pointed to her diaper that was exposed under her dress after moving a little.

"Isla Lola doesn't know anyone but mama yet. She's nervous and mama says she's pretty shy, but guess what? She's your age pumpkin,"

Lola hid her face into Bonnie being a little overwhelmed by the talking. She chewed on her cow's ear to try and calm down. Yawned a little being tired from the plane where she had gotten air sick a few times.

Marilyn grabbed the carry one and started bringing them to the car before following Bonnie to the bathroom.

"Isla maybe when you two get home you can show Lola your room. She's five just like you."

Lola stayed still during the change and just chewed the cow's ear nervously.

"¡No pequeño!"

She said knowing Isla had said she was little. She was always teased by the bigger kids for being so small and didn't like it.

"Yes, but what's the magic word?"

Marilyn asked. Once Isla answered correctly she lifted her up so she could wash her hands.

"No, you're not little. You're a big girl!" Bonnie assured Lola as she lifted her off the changing table. "Isla, don't pick on her. Now let's go get the rest of our luggage and get out of here," she said and headed towards baggage claim.

Lola cuddled into Bonnie wanting her protection. She rested her head on her shoulder chewing on the cow.

"Isla I'll carry you if you don't whine the whole way home."

Marilyn offered picking her up and carrying her to the car.

"Maybe when you get home Lola will want to play with you."

Lola clenched the blanket tightly wanting something else familiar with her.she squirmed a little, but eventually fell asleep holding her cow and blanket in her small hands.

Marilyn set Isla in her seat so she could buckle herself before getting in the passenger seat.

"Sweety what do you think of your new sister so far?"

She asked looking back at the two girls.

"Well sweety she doesn't speak much English. Your mama took Spanish in school so she can understand her a little."

Marilyn said before addressing Bonnie.

"She's probably so confused about everything. Can she understand English or no?"