LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Private for me and Shy Diapers

justagirl4fun

• Replies 568
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Baby she wants to be with you, but she can't have Lola stay covered in yucky throw up. She was nice to you at the airport. She is a little tired and is trying to get Lola comfortable here. I'm sure once Lola is clean and her cow is too she'll want to gi back to sleep and then MaMa can be with you soem more."

Marilyn assured her feeling bad for the little girl.

Lola reached her arms up wanting to get out of the bathtub once the barf was off her.

"Por favor."

She said making little grabby hands.

Marilyn smiled at Isla, but felt a little bad for her.

"Hey baby how about I ask your mama if I can take you to McDonald's? We can get some food and you can play and by the time we get back Lola will probably be asleep."

Lola went wide eyed when she saw her bedroom.

"¡Azul! ¡Mi favorito!"

She squealed touching the pretty pale blue walls.

"I'm glad you like it," Bonnie said with a smile as she set Lola down on the white canopy bed adorned with a Cinderella bedspread and a pile of stuffed animals and plush dolls. "It's yours. All yours." While Lola glanced around the room Bonnie grabbed a diaper and pulled a princess nightie from one of the dressers and got Isla dressed.

Lola sat on the bed feeling the soft bedspread and plushies. She smiled and looked at her nightgown and giggled.

"Linda."

She said smiling at the pretty dress.

"Okay. You put this away and I'll go ask MaMa."

Marilyn smiled and went upstairs and found Bonnie in Lola's room.

"Bon, I'm gonna take Isla out to McDonald's. She feels a little left out right now. Do you want us to bring anything back?"

"Yes, it is pretty. Just like you!" Bonnie said and lifted Lola off the bed. She set her on the floor so she could explore her new room and all the toys and books it contained. "Oh, okay. Thanks. Nothing for me. Hopefully Lola will be asleep by the time you get back."

"Okay. Do you want me to bring back a happy meal for her just in case? She might want one when she wakes."

Lola waddled around her room and looked at all the toys. She went back to her toddler canopy bed and grabbed a plush Cinderella doll and admired her pretty blue dress.

"¿Vaca?"

She asked again wanting her cow back badly.

"I don't think so. She's probably never had fast food and I'm afraid it might upset her stomach. I'll see if she'll eat some fruit or cereal," Bonnie said before turning her attention back to Lola. "Cow is still having his bath. Let's see how he's doing," Bonnie suggested and reached for Lola's hand.

Marilyn nodded and went downstairs.

"You ready baby? Mama said we could go."

Lola nodded understanding her cow was where they were going. She held Bonnie's hand and waddled next to her to the laundry room. She saw the washing machine stop and beep. She looked at it curiously.

"¿Vaca?"

She asked pointing to the washer.

Bonnie lifted Lola up and sat her on top of the dryer, then opened the washing machine and pulled out one of the pillow cases. "Let's see if he's in here." She untied the case and pulled out Lola's cow. "Here he is! But he's all wet! He has to get dry first, okay?" She put the cow back in the pillow case and tossed it in the dryer along with the blanket. "Are you hungry? Let's go eat while he gets dry."

Lola reached for the cow, but frowned when it was put in the dryer.

"Como"

She said being hungry after puking everything she ate. She reached for Bonnie again.

"Okay what do you want to eat sweety?"

Marilyn asked once they walked into McDonald's.

Lola smiled and ate the banana happily and hungrily.

"Gracías."

She mumbled behind the last of tHe banana.

Marilyn smiled at Isla as she waited for the food. Once it was done she grabbed it before searching for her.

"Isla! It's time too ear!"

Bonnie brought Lola to the laundry room and showed her that the dryer was still running. "He's not dry yet. Soon," she said, and carried Lola to the living room, where she set her on the couch so she could find a DVD. "Let's watch a movie." She put Cinderella on and sat on the couch, pulling Lola onto her lap and rubbing her back.

Lola shook her head not wanting to watch a movie. She knew it would make her fall asleep.

"¿Jugamos?"

She asked again wanting to play while she waited. She listened to the previews and didn't understand with how fast they were speaking.

"Okay for a little while but we need to go home eventually."

Marilyn said smiling as she cleared off the trash and separated the toy from the box.