LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Private for me and Shy Diapers

justagirl4fun

Marilyn chuckled a little,

"I'm guessing she can understand as long as we don't talk that fast and use allot of words. That's how I am with French. At least Spanish and english are pretty similar. I hope she gets along with Isla alright. What's she like when she's not shy and quiet?"

• Replies 568
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Oh, she's quite the little imp once she gets comfortable with people. Once she settles in I think the two of them will be getting into a lot of trouble together! Hopefully Isla won't rub off on her too much..." Bonnie said with a laugh.

Marilyn chuckled seeing how peaceful Lola was.

"Hopefully. I hope Isla is nice and doesn't tease her. Lola seemed pretty upset when hse called her little. Do you know why hse would get so upset? I've seen kids upset about being called a baby or little, but not as much as it upset Lola."

Marilyn frowned.

"That makes sense. I'll talk to Isla."

In the backseat Lola started to wake up. She looked out the window for a little while before feeling sick again.

"¡Mi duele estomago!"

She críes from the backseat whimpering before she threw up all over herself and her blanket and cow.

Lola cried when her cow was taken away. She reached for it crying.

";Mi vacca mi vaca! ¡Vaca!"

She cried trying to get it back desperately.

"Por favor por favor"

She whined with the little energy she had not wanting to give up the only familiar things she had.

"Isla it's okay. Just don't look at it and you won't have to smell it the windows are down. MaMa mentioned Lola got sick on the plane too. She isn't used to traveling."

Marilyn tried to calm her down to keep from upsetting Lola further.

"Here drink some water. She doesn't feel good when she rides in the car I guess. Just plug your noise and breathe through your mouth."

Marilyn said handing her a water bottle.

Lola cried harder not understanding half of what Bonnie said. She reached for it through her tear filled eyes blurring her vision.

"¡Por favor! ¡Vaca por favor! Vaca vaca:

She whimperred not wanting it taken away like at the orphanage.

Lola cried not understanding. She knew she wasn't getting her cow so she held the bear sadly as she cried into it. She just wanted her cow, but got the point that Bonnie wouldn't give it to her for some reason.

"That's it sweety. We're almost home baby."

Marilyn said giving her the water bottle to have for the ride.

"How's she doing Bon?"

Marilyn nodded and understood.

"Well I can't blame either of you. That cow seems to mean everything to her. But we can't give her a vomit covered stuffed animal."

Lola continued to sob int the bear wanting to sleep, but not willing to without her cow.

"Of course. Just let me get Isla inside and I'll get right to it."

Marilyn said as she carried her inside and set her down on the couch.

"I'll play with you in a bit but mama wants me to wash Lola's cow."

She kissed her head before grabbing the cow and blanket. She put them each in a pillow case and then turned the washer on gentle.

Lola reached for Bonnie as soon as she came around. She was still crying and her face was completely red.

"¡Maacitá!"

She whimpered wanting her badly.

"Okay baby, okay. We're home now," Bonnie said as she got Lola out of her booster seat and carried her inside. "Come on, let's get cleaned up. Vamos a tomar un bano." She carried Lola to the bathroom and set her down on the floor, then started running a bath with strawberry-scented bubbles.

Lola smiled wanting a bath and happy that Bonnie understood her,

"¿Fresas?"

She asome se elija thr serán erre soap. She stood up and looked at the water and giggled at the bubbles.

"Okay baby, the cow is in the wash. Do you want to play now?"

Marilyn asked coming back to the living room.

"Sure why don't you get it and I'll clear the coffe table off."

Marilyn grabbed a few plastic placemats and set them down on the table to limit clean up.

Lola smiled and took a handful of bubbles and inhaled the sweet smell. She smiled and put a handful in her mouth before spitting it out and gagging.

"¡No me gusta!"

"No, you can't eat it!" Bonnie said. She jumped up and grabbed a paper cup off the counter and filled it with cold water before handing it to Lola. "Here baby, rinse," she said, imitating the swishing motion and hoping Lola understood what she meant.

Lola gratefully took the water and imitated the swishing noises like Bonnie. She spit it back into the cup once her mouth no longer tasted like soap. She tried to push the sweet smelling bubbles as far away from her as possible. She wanted no part in these now that they made her gag.

"I doubt Lola has ever had a fun bath time before baby. She is playing in the bathtub just like you do."

Marilyn said arranging the colors in a pyramid.

"What do you wanna build with the play doh?"

Lola splashed and giggled and played while Bonnie washed her free of puke.

"¿Mi vaca?"

She asked remembering her cow had to take a bath too.