LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

New Shy Baby Girl

:blush: Hihi,

I am very new to this scene, and am a lil shy and curious. I havn't worn diapers as an adult, but the prospect of being diapered and having someone treat me like a baby is very appealing( non-sexual way). I have always loved child-like things, stuffed animals, toys etc.. I would like to make some friends here and learn more about the babies who share the same interests.

I play a child on Second Life ( www.secondlife.com = a free game where you can customize avatars) This is where I really first learned about ABs. There is a guy in second life who has set up a daycare for ABs and DLs. I play a 2 year old in game and wear diapers and have my favored binky. I like the idea of trying a rp irl maybe someday.

Baby Kizmit

Welocme Babygirl

You have come to the right place. Feel free to ask any questions. There is allot of knowledge in this ABDL community.

One other thing enjoy and have fun.

Babybub

Welcome. Always nice to get more folks into the group, and to find out about other sites. There is quite a bit to see, read, and hopefully you'll respond to or initiate new titles. Have fun, in either playing a being a AB or trying it out. Unless you try it, you don't know if you'll like roleplaying or weariing diapers.

Hi,

I'm Gwen and I thought i'd say hello to all of you as im new to this site. :)

I've been wearing diapers for about 2 years but only recently realised that there was a whole community of diaper lovers out therw in the internet world!

It's so cool that there are so many people who like to act like babies too :thumbsup:

Im looking forward to posting and chatting to people about out there so feel free to message back or email me.

Right im goign to have a look at the other sections of the site now. Roleplay looks interesting :D

See ya later babez

Gwen

I am very new to this scene, and am a lil shy and curious. I havn't worn diapers as an adult, but the prospect of being diapered and having someone treat me like a baby is very appealing( non-sexual way). I have always loved child-like things, stuffed animals, toys etc.. I would like to make some friends here and learn more about the babies who share the same interests.

I play a child on Second Life ( www.secondlife.com = a free game where you can customize avatars) This is where I really first learned about ABs. There is a guy in second life who has set up a daycare for ABs and DLs. I play a 2 year old in game and wear diapers and have my favored binky. I like the idea of trying a rp irl maybe someday.

Baby Kizmit

welcome to the group, hope you find your time interesting and fun

Baby Kizmit

You like DIAPERS? Ewww.... what kind of sick deviate are you?!

AHAHAHAHAHHHA... jk. welcome to DD.

You like DIAPERS? Ewww.... what kind of sick deviate are you?!

AHAHAHAHAHHHA... jk. welcome to DD.

Ah hahaha.. vewy funny :P Thankoo to the rest of yous nicer peoples.. and thankoo to you too joker :P I have really enjoyed this webbysite and glads it is here for us who needs it.

Baby Kizmit

• 4 weeks later...

Baby Kizmit

hi check http:www.myspace.com/girls_daddy if like it signup on www.myspace.com

hope to chat to you soon daddy x

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Baby Kizmit

I would love to chat with you about this baby thing more. I am very new to this Adult baby thing too and not sure quiet how to go about it. Please message me back so we can talk. I want to talk to other curious people that are down to earth. You can also reach me at jimmythekid78@yahoo.com if u have messenger. If not my email is jrwashburn78@hotmail.com Hope to hear from you soon.

I would love to chat with you about this baby thing more. I am very new to this Adult baby thing too and not sure quiet how to go about it. Please message me back so we can talk. I want to talk to other curious people that are down to earth. You can also reach me at jimmythekid78@yahoo.com if u have messenger. If not my email is jrwashburn78@hotmail.com Hope to hear from you soon.

Did you check the date before you posted? Baby Kizmit posted back in August of last year. And she hasn't been on the board since November of last year. So I don't think she will be messaging you.