LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Long Term Diaper Person

Guest Never Promise

Guest Never Promise

I am really glad I found this site, and I hope to make a few friends here. I guess I should do an intro but I think that it will work right here just fine, maybe I can do one later on.

I can’t say that I am really all that crazy over wearing diapers, I do love the feel of them and I still am kind of hiding the fact that I wear them. I don’t have a problem wearing them in public, because when I am out I wear the pull up kind, it hides better and isn’t bulky, but needless to say when I go to bed at night I do have to wear a normal one, it takes the wetness better, and seems to feel better on my part.

I can remember back when I was a young boy, when I had this passion, and back then I thought I had a screw loose for wanting to wear a diaper and poo in it just to know that feeling, I can remember one time that I took a walk out in the woods and just filled a diaper all up, and sat down and just moved back and forth to feel that feeling, but I also can remember the clean up was a tad bit hard, with nothing to clean up with out there.

As an adult now, and for the longest of times, I really thought I was the only person with this passion, and to be honest with you, I didn’t buy my first diapers until I was in my late twenties, and have been wearing them ever since, but there is another reason I have to wear them at night. Since I have been wearing diapers, for some reason I don’t have the control that I did before, it is almost like my mind knows that I am wearing them, and I can relieve myself throughout the night, but while I am sleeping which is kind of weird. Of course there has been times when I did wake up, but only to fall back asleep knowing that the bed wasn’t going to be wet in the morning. As for the pooo part, well lets just say that comes on its own too, and I hardly ever have to force it, but that is rarely, during the night it is mostly just wet.

During the day, from the second I wake up in the morning I change myself out of my night time diaper, and take a shower and get all cleaned up, and then slip on my pull up, and yes I do take a few to work with me, just in case. Now mostly when I do have to go, I again don’t think about it much, and it is kind of like knowing you have to pee, but not knowing if you understand what I am talking about. Sometimes the only way that I really know, is that I get that all to common warm feeling down below, and the wet feeling, but go about my business with out missing a beat. But when I mess myself, that is another story, because then I must go and change myself. There are times, when I will be out in a public place, just walking through a store and it will happen, and like I said, it just comes out without having to force it, but I do push but not on purpose, I know that is hard to believe.

I can remember this one time, my girl friend and I just got done eating at a restaurant, and the food apparently didn’t set good with me at all, and while we were walking through a store, I had one of my worst accidents ever, but the good news is that I had a spare, and the bad news is that my girl friend had to go and buy me a newer shirt, because I shot a rooster tail up my back, kind of like a baby does. That was the only time I had a leak like that in a public place. Now that has happened before with me, but during the night, and I have woke up, not doing so well, and changing the sheets.

After a while, you just seem to get use to the fact that you wear diapers, and it never has really crossed my mind that people are watching. I do however change myself right away when I mess myself, and besides, nothing is great then a clean diaper after a mess job, but there has been times when I had to sit in it for a long period of time, or at night when I seem to do it in my sleep. I can handle a wet diaper for a while, unless it really is soaked, but again I always have spares with me.

I pretty much use all baby products, as baby powder, because it just works the best, and yes I do get diaper rash, but I treat that with dissident. I always carry this stuff with me in my backpack, along with spares, and baby wipes to clean up any thing that needs to be cleaned.

About 5 years ago, I was going to stop doing this all together, and I thought that I could manage it, but needless to say after I tried to control myself, I failed, and it wasn’t because I wanted to fail, it was because my mind has been trained for so long, that I can’t control myself, and then when I went to my doctor and asked him about it, he told me that in some cases that after a while, your mind can’t control your bodily fluids anymore, and because of this, he told me that I might have to stick with this for the rest of my life, however he did say that it was possible, that I could potty train myself again, but like the old saying goes, you can’t teach an old dog new tricks.

I have a long term girl friend, which does wear diapers too, but for her it is another story, she has had this problem ever since she was a kid, and like me, she has to wear a diaper to bed, but not during the day. She is a good person, and doesn’t even think twice about me wearing them, as of matter of fact she really seems to love the fact that she isn’t alone at night. If you really want to know something kind of neat, she can’t put a diaper on herself for all the tea in china, she just can’t get it tight enough, and I pretty much have to do it for her, and yes she does change me sometimes, mostly during the night if I happen to mess myself, and believe me, I can sleep through a diaper change, (don’t laugh) she says that if she does change me because of that, it is only because of the smell, but sometimes it does, and sometimes it doesn’t.

I guess what I really want to know from all of you guys, if anyone has the same thing as I do, and are to the point that it just happens without really knowing, and you really never have to force it out. I just feel that maybe I am just to the point of when it is as common as someone else going to the bathroom. For me, I haven’t sat on a toilet in years, because it always happens before I can think about it.

Do I think of myself as an adult baby? Well, not really yes sometimes it just feels good to pee, and poo, but do I do it because I enjoy it? I think sometimes yes, and sometimes no, but I do know this. I have been wearing diapers for a very long time, and have stuck with only one brand, and yes, depends! I was glad when the pull ups came, it is a lot better for me at work, and I don’t have to buy the thinner kind of depends. I really want to find a better night time diaper, something that is thicker, and holds more, but not because I want to completely feel it up, I just want a thicker diaper at night. I had read where a lot of you guys talked about appends, and I only buy mine through the stores, or medical stores, but I need to know which diaper is thick and can hold like the hover dam. So if anyone has anything to offer I would be very happy. By the way, I don’t order anything by mail, so living in the United States, I was to find a diaper that is going to replace my depends. My girlfriend wants a change too.

Thanks for listening to me.

Hi, welcome to the site! I'm a newbie here, too, but that's partly as I've been out of the scene for a couple years. I do have an idea of what you're talking about, but please forgive me if I'm a little skeptical...

I've been into diapers since I was 13, but as there were no disposables for teens back then, contented myself by occasionally making homemade diapers. I bought my first disposables in my late 20's. In 2003 I decided to wear diapers as often as possible, and eventually settled on trying to un-train myself enough to start wetting the bed. It took about 5 months. :) It wasn't that I was sleeping through the night, but that I was waking at 4 or 5 am with a strong urge to pee, and realizing I was already wet. This continued most every night for about 2 weeks, at which point I got scared and put the diapers away. I was concerned about the sleep-wetting continuing, and for a while, brought a diaper with me when I slept away from home. It never happened.

If you read-up on the process of un-training your bladder, lots of people say there's a strong psychological aspect, and I definitely agree. Your brain knows when "all systems are go" and when you really don't want it to happen. Over time it is possible to get into a pattern of bedwetting, and after that start to see some physical issues like a weakened sphincter muscle. For me, though, this required lots of conscious effort, not to mention some subconscious effort. I've read lots of posts on [That site].com where a person gets put into a diaper at a friend's house and immediately wets the bed that night. I don't believe it. In your case, maybe your brain is exceptionally succeptible to the idea, but if you're saying you went from totally continent to needing pullups durig the day in a matter of weeks or months...sorry, I'm skeptical.

FYI, I started my bedwetting experiment again just a few weeks ago and had my first accident Saturday night, so it apparently is easier the second time around. I'm not opposed to wearing (and using) diapers or pullups during the day (ie. to work), but have resisted it so far because of the possible long-term commitment. Maybe I'll find day-wetting isn't so hard after all? Soiling a diaper involuntarily also seems like quite an undertaking, but then I've never tried that route. (What seems hardest is that most people would get just one chance per day to practice.)

As for better night diapers, you can get cheaper night diapers by switching to Wal-Mart's Overnite briefs. Despite my username, I don't plan on buying Depends again, if I can help it, as the Wal-Mart diapers seem just as good. I wear one of these at night, with a Depends Boost insert, covered by a pair of white jockey shorts (ie. Hanes), covered by plastic pants. I sleep on my back without rolling, and very rarely leak. So my suggestion is that if you don't want to mail-order diapers (why?), get yourself some plastic pants, which I'm sure are available at local medical stores. As for my favorite high-capacity diaper, a few years ago I settled on Tena Super's, as a good mix between capacity and price. But they do swell up a lot when soaked, particularly in the crotch, and it can take some effort to avoid waddling. :) I have no idea hw common they are locally. Modern Attends are apparently are no better than Depends, and may cost even more.

Hope that helps!

You can find an interesting comparison of some diapers by looking at this commercial sites chart:

http://www.xpmedical.com/dtest.html

It's true that most of these products are not available locally. As dependsforme asks, why not buy online?

I have used Depends, Attends, and AbenaX-Plus (at diff times?) with a plastic pant and have still leaked in bed after several peeings. This is true primarily while lying on my tummy. Lying on your back while sleeping is a major solution but I don't sleep well on my back and invariably turn frequently.

I kind of know where you are comming from.

I too have day time wetting accidents and must wear some form of protection weather it be a diaper or pull-up. ( I perfer diapers) As my bladder does not allways give me notice of when it is going to completely empty its self, along with the constant spurting of urin every couple of minutes.

As far as day time messing in my diapers, I always know when it is going to happen as I get a very strong urge to go, which gives me roughly 15 seconds to find a rest room, remove my diaper, and sit down on a toliet befor I mess myself. As you probly have guessed I dont make it to the rest room very often befor filling my diapers.

The only way I have found to control either my bladder or bowels is by limiting how much I drink befor work and at work, and never eat anything until after I get home from work during the week. I know my self real well, eat anything and within 30 minutes I will have a bowel movement.

I do wet my diapers during sleep but not every night and have only messed my diapers once at night in the past 20 years. I would not mind wakeing up to find my diaper messy once in a while, in fact I hope for it every night I go to bed and wake up disapointed each morning, finding only a wet diaper and once in a while a dry diaper.

The funny thing here is that with in 1 hour of wakeing up I have a bowel movement, regardless how long I sleep in.

I would have to agree the others who have said that you can always re-potty train your self, it will just take longer than it did when you where a young child.

My docotor has asked me if I have tried to re-potty train myself and offered medications to help with the over active bladder and I just keep saying to him, it just mind over matter. If you dont mind wearing diapers it dont matter.