LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Finding his May-May (private for me and Shy-Diapers)

kingdobbs

May sobbed as Andy cleaned her nose up. She squeezed him as tight as she possibly could trying to calm herself down. "It hurts Daddy. Do you think it's broked?" She asked with genuine worry.

"No it's just an owie," Andy said, feeling everything still attached. He kissed her right on the nose, gently so she knew it was to help her feel better. "Daddy will get you some ice and the ouchy will go away."

May nodded and wiped her tears. She hugged Andy as tight as she possible could. She sat down on their bed while she waited for him to return with her ice. Feeling a little overwhelmed she started sucking her thumb again to try and calm down. She smiled when he returned and put the ice pack gently on her nose. "Thanks Daddy. I'm sorry."

"It's OK, you just have to be more careful going down the stairs. I know you're happy to go play with Daddy, but that doesn't mean it's ok to run," Andy said, holding the pack and tissue to her nose. "We hold the hand rail and we go one step at a time, ok?" He was speaking authoritatively but not angrily, to say Daddy knows best, and far from being insulting to his adult girlfriend, he knew she would take it like a little girl, and that her Daddy was just trying to help.

May looked down feeling a little ashamed of her behavior. "Okay Daddy. I showy." She mumbled behind her thumb. "Am I in troubles?" She looked at him in the eyes a little worried about possible punishments. She knew they had talked about them and agreed that corner time was suitable for most things, but spankings would happen if she was very naughty. She didn't know if this counted as being naughty. "I didn't mean to break the rules. I got so excited."

"Not this time sweetie. But Daddy has the rules to make sure you're safe." They had both talked about escalating scales: two warnings equal corner time, two time outs equal a spanking, and two spankings meant early bedtime. He knew May would probably never get that far, but she had to know the punishments were there. He saw that the bloody nose had stopped, and he gave May a kiss. "Ok? So how does May May go down stairs from now on?"

May nodded and looked down at her lap. She fealt bad for worrying Andy and breaking the rules. "May May walks down the stairs and holds the railing." She said a little sadly. She really did feel sorry, she just got so excited May May took over a little too much. "I sorry Daddy. I just got excited."

"I know you are May May. You are a good girl. You just need reminders some times," he said, looking down at May and pushing her head up gently to meet his eyes. He smiled a little at the fact that disappointing him made May sad. She'd be happy when Daddy was happy. "Ok now we can get our shoesies and we can go out and play, sweetheart," he said, walking with her to the closet.

May looked up at Andy sadly when he lifted her head. Making Andy disapointed upset her greatly. That was the last thing she ever wanted to do. She'd rather have a time out, than have him disappointed in her. She got up and slowly went over to her closet, pulling out her beat up pink converse. "We can? We can still play?"

May smiled at Andy for a moment when he put her shoes on. She smiled a little brighter knowing Andy wasn't upset with her anymore. "Um." She thought for a moment. "Hide and seek?"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"We can do that sweetheart. But we have to have a couple of rules. If we play outside, we stay outside, one. And two, no going outside our yard," Andy said, leading May by the hand to the backyard, watching her waddle with a smile, waking like a little girl wearing a diaper, unsure and unsteady yet confident.

May nodded undersatdning to a degree that the rules were for her own good. She held Andy's hand tight as she waddled outside. She was still unsteady and wobbly when she walked. It made sense, before this weekend she hadn't been in diapers since she was 2. "Daddy, you count first and May-May hide. OKay?"

May smiled and looked around for somewhere to hide. She ran behind a big holly bush and tried to keep herself from giggling. She held onto Pooh covering her face with him while Andy counted,

"And one hundred," Andy said. "Come out come out wherever you are!" He started looking around the yard, and heard a little giggle. He kept looking around even though he could see where May was when he passed by the holly bush. "Hmmmm May May is a good hider," he said playfully.

May tried her best to stifle the giggles as Andy passed by. Her efforts were in vein though because soon enough she collapsed on the ground giggling like crazy. She paid no attention to Andy coming back now that she couldn't stop giggling.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 4 weeks later...

Andy kept silent behind the tool shed as he hid from May. He knew he couldn't hide too long, as little May May would get frustrated easily, he thought. So afte a few minute he started giving more obvious hints like stumbling about and rustling is hands One leaves.

May looked around, getting frustrated by the fact she couldn't fund Andy. She was about to give up and pout, but she heard noises, and waddled over to them. She peeked behind the shed, and found Andy there. "Daddy! Find Daddy!"