LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Finding his May-May (private for me and Shy-Diapers)

kingdobbs

May smiled and rested her head on his shoulder. "I'm glad you love May-May. I was scared you wouldn't." She said softly. She put her thumb in her mouth and wrapped her free arm around Andy. She felt so small and safe right now. "May-May show Pooh soon. She just wanna cuddle daddy right now."

May smiled and listened to Andy's strong heartbeat as he rocked her back and forth. She felt so safe right now. She truly was scared he wouldn't accept her and think she was weird, but now she couldn't see their relationship any other way. Andy being her daddy and her being his little girl. "Is Daddy hungry? May-May wants something to eat."

"Hmmm not really but I can fix May May a little snack if she's hungry," Andy said with a smile and doing his best to lift and carry her so she could stay snuggled. "It's gotta be a good for you snack though."

May got up and waddled over still sucking her thumb. She watched carefully as Andy showed her how just like she was really a little girl. tater he was done she nodded and started spreading the peanut butter. Because she was sucking her thumb she had to try and spread the peanut butter with her left hand, causing quite a bit to end up almost everywhere besides the apple.

Andy just smiled at May because he knew she was little again and didn't "know better". "Sweetie, do it like this..." He gently took her right hand out of her mouth, replacing it with her pacifier from his pocket, then showed her by guiding her hands with his.

May didn't say or object to anything when Andy showed her how and put the pacifier in her mouth. She let Andy guide her and smiled. She looked up at him and nuzzled into his side. "I love you." She said softly. Even if she was little right now big may knew how much Andy was doing for her and how much he loved her and wanted to show him the same loved feeling.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"I love you," Andy replied, wrapping his arms around her and standing-snuggled his little May May. He stood with her and held her tight, feeling her curl up into him. After a few minutes, he took the plate up with one arm and walked May to the table. "I bet you want to sit on Daddy's lap for snack, huh?"

May smiled and nodded. "Yef pwease" She lispsd behind the pacifier. She crawled into Andy's lap and leaned into his big chest. She handed him the pacifier for safe keeping so she could eat her snack. "Thank you daddy. It's nummy." She mumbled with the peanut butter and apples still in her mouth.

May nodded and ate the rest of her apples as Andy cuddled and rubbed her tummy. "That was nummy daddy. Thank you." She smiled and kissed his cheek getting some peanut butter on it. She leaned into him and started sucking her thumb again, the peanut butter on her fingers being a bonus.

May smiled and giggled as she finished her juice while Andy kisses her cheek. "Can we play hide and seek in the backyard?" She asked wanting to be outside some more but not risk getting seen by people. "Can May-May have a change first daddy? My diapey's getting cold and itchy."

May smiled and waited while Andy checked her soggy diaper. She giggled when he said how wet she was, but she didn't mind it just reminded her that she was little. She held his hand like the shy little girl she was inside as they walked upstairs. "Daddy, it start to hurt again. Can you make it better?" She put her thumb back in her mouth blushing a little.

"You bet, Maysie," Andy said, tickling under her chin a little as he brought her to the bed and laid out the blanket. He helped her up to the bed to lay down, and started changing her. He saw some redness and put a big dollop of rash cream on her privates, rubbing it in gently.

May giggled when Andy tickled under her chin. He always knew how to make her smile even when she was embarrassed. She smiled and crawled up on the bed so she could be changed. She loved how caring Andy was and all that he did for her. "Owie!" She winced when he was cleaning her off. She put her thumb back in her mouth once the cream was on so she could relax and calm down a bit. "Fank you Daddy." She lisped behind her thumb.

"I'm sorry sweetie. I shoulda told you the wipes would sting a little but I had to wipe before I could put on the cream," Andy said, like he was explaining it to a toddler. When she said thank you, he smiled and kissed her cheek. "You're welcome May May," he said, putting her diaper on her and helping her stand up. "Go find your shoes ok? No outside without shoes."

May smiled and sniffled a bit when Andy explained the wipes and cream to her. She hugged him tight and kissed his cheek back before running off downstairs to find her shoes from earlier. She ended up tripping on the last step and fell down flat on her face. She couldn't help but sob as she got up and went to get Andy. "Daddy! I fell down!" She sobbed covering her bloody nose with her hand.

Andy took May in his arms to the bathroom, and put a tissue under her nose to stop the bleeding. "It's going to be OK May May, it's just a little ouchy. Daddy will fix it." He held her close with his other arm.