LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Finding his May-May (private for me and Shy-Diapers)

kingdobbs

(I'm sorry about my disappearance. Some things went on here and I won't be on as much.)

May smiled and cuddled back into him. "Okay. I didn't want another leak like earlier." She said relieved that she didn't have to change pants again. "Could we do some shopping on Daddy's computer for little girl stuff in big girl sizes please daddy?"

• 2 weeks later...

May nodded and smiled. She was happy to feel safe once again with her loving daddy. "Daddy what about those?" She asked shyly pointing pull-ups with Disney princesses on them for adults, but thinking they were diapers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"Why daddy? Why can't I make stinkies in those diapers?" May asks confused, but soon spots some footed sleepers with snap closing backs on the bottom. "EEEE! Daddy I want those!" She says pointing to them vigorously.

May blushed at the mention of her earlier incident. She hid her face being embarrassed. "I said I was sorry." She said quietly not liking the tone of voice Andy was using with her.

May sniffles and wiped away forming tears. She nods knowing that Andy was actually trying to look out for her. "Okay daddy, but please don't bring it up again." She said shyly still being ashamed of the incident earlier and never wanting it to be spoken of again. She kept looking at the things the website had to offer. "Can May-May get some toys, or was she naughty and doesn't deserve them?" She asked seeing some Barbie dolls meant to look like the ones from when she was a little girl.

May smiled shyly up at Andy and nuzzled her head further into his chest. "No, daddy you didn't." She said quietly shoving her thumb in her mouth. "Can I get those? They look like ones I has as a real little girl." She said pointing out the baronies to him. "I used to play dollies all the time, but never had anyone to play with. Would daddy play with me?"

May giggled at Andy nuzzling her nose. She thought for a moment trying to think of what else she liked to play with. It had been so long since she thought of her actual childhood outside the bad memories. "I liked dress up, and duplos and Legos. But I don't know if May-May should have Legos." She said after thinking for a while. "Daddy I want that!" She said pointing to a battery operated dog that would bark and had a leash and wheels to take it for a walk. "And can I have ponies?" She asked seeing some My Little Pony figurines.

May smiled and nodded. "Thank you Daddy." She said planting a big kiss on his cheek. "Will Daddy play with me when everything comes?" She asks hoping it would be a yes. "Daddy, I gotta go pee pee, but I don't wanna leak again." She said nervously, hr face turning bright red when she did.

"Plain paper Daddy!" May said happily. She scrambled off his lap and grabbed the giant kindergartner crayons for herself and some colored pencils for Andy and grabbed so,e paper. "Here daddy!" She set the paper down and dumped out the crayons and pencils. She smiled and laced down on her tummy and started coloring, holding the crayon like a kid would.

(Ok I don't know what happened but our last few messages went poof).

"Aww sweetheart, really? Thank you May May," Andy said with a big smiles, letting May see his sketch. "Am I the green one or the purple one?" He said, joking and tickling Mays sides.

(A hacker came and deleted all the admins. They had to use a backup from about 24 houses prior and everything posted after went poof.)

May smiled proudly at Andy. "You're the green one silly! See you got the muscles cuz you're strong." She said pointing out the bumps on the figure's arms. "And that's me. See I have Pooh."

"I do love Pooh!" May said strongly. She loved the stiffed bear allot for some reason and it made her feel safe. "I'll tell him soon." She crawled over and sat with Andy sucking her thumb. "Daddy's the best. May-May loves him the most!"