LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Finding his May-May (private for me and Shy-Diapers)

kingdobbs

May sniffled and started to cry being embarrassed and feeling gross.

"I'm sorry daddy."

She said as the tears started falling down her face. She held Andy's hand and put Pooh under her arm as she put her thumb in her mouth to try and calm down. She cried the whole way to the car and was trying not to.

"I didn't know it would leak daddy. I'm sorry."

She climbed into the backseat and layed down so he could change her.

"Daddy what do we do now? My tights are all yucky."

"It's ok, May May," Andy said. "It was just an accident. Daddy has to take off your tights, but he brought an extra pair of pants just in case," he said, wiping the mess off her legs and bottom, seeing that it really had gone everywhere. "I'm not mad at May May for it." He kept stroking her hair as he cleaned her off and put her in a fresh diaper, trying to reassure the sobbing little girl.

May sobbed into her Pooh bear feeling embarrassed. She started to calm down as Andy stroked her hair and cleaned all the poop off of her. "Are you mad at May for it?" She asked hesitantly unsure if he was going to be upset when she was out of her little headspace. She put her thumb in her mouth to try and calm herself down as she cried. "Thank you daddy." She said quietly when he mentioned extra pants and she was all wiped clean.

"No no, I love my May, and little May May is a part of her," Andy said, putting a fresh diaper and lots of baby powder on his girlfriend. When she was all clean and dressed in the spare yoga pants he brought for her,he helped her to sit-up. "You want to stay and play, or are you ready to go home?"

May snifgles and smiled a little. She reaches for Andy needing some affection right now more then ever. "Will you play with me?" She asked quietly as she rested her head on his shoulder and wrapped her arms around his neck. "I don't wanna go home, but I don't want to leave your side right now. I need. You right now daddy." She sniffled and wiped her eyes and nose on Andy's shirt once she had stopped crying.

"Sure thing, sweetie. You wanna go on the swings? Daddy will push you. Or we can go on the seesaw." Andy held his girlfriend tight, and cradled her head. He knew, no matter whether May was big or little she always needed closeness when she was upset. And

May sniffled and started to feel better as she was held. She knew she was safe and protected by Andy right now. She stayed quiet for a little while and just breathed in Andy's faint cologne. "Can I sit on your lap on the swings? Like you did when we first met." She asked quietly once she felt better enough to play. "If not then I want Daddy to push me please."

"Of course, sweetheart," Andy said, carrying May to the big swing, holding her close as he swung with her gently. He felt her burrow closer, like a little girl needing her Daddy to make everything better and everything safe.

May cuddled as close to Andy as she could when they swung. She didn't let go of him or his shirt the entire time. After a few minutes of the gentle swinging May started yawning and fought to keep her eyes open. She started to doze off and accidentally dropped Pooh on the ground,m ut didn't notice. "Sleepy daddy."

"I see May May. You dropped Pooh!" Andy said, slowing their gentle rhythm to a stop to pick up the toy. "Okay, we can go back home so May May can sleepies." He handed the stuffed bear back to May and kissed her, then the toy." One for Pooh too in case he got ouchy."

May smiled and giggled a little at the kiss. She held Pooh close to her as well as not letting go of Andy. "Can I sleep on daddy's chest?" She asked sleepily as the swing came to a complete stop. She was worn out from everything that happened so far.

"Uh huh you can, sweetie," Andy said, carrying her to the car and putting her in the back seat. "But until we get home, you have to sit here. If you fall asleep that's ok though." He packed up the car and started the car. "Before you sleep, show me Pooh and Bunny," he said, knowing they were both in her arms.

May held up her Pooh bear as best she could. "Bunny in the diaper bag." She said sleepily knowing that Andy had out it in the diaper bag when she needed to be changed. "Sleep now?" She asked trying to stay awake for him, but wanting to nap already. "Sleepy. I go sleep now." She declared after trying to stay awake. With that she curled up and used Pooh as a pillow and was soon fast asleep.

"Good girl," Andy said knowing she passed the little test. "Sweet dreams little May May," he said, watching her sleep as he drove home. When he got home, he picked her up gently, watching her suck her thumb and finding it so cute. He sat down in his chair and held May while she napped.

May slept soundly for a while, but started having a bad dream. She started tossing and turning and crying. "No. No." She whimpered out moving every which way. She cried and whimpered out as she fussed and tried to make the bad dream go away. "Andy no!" She cried out as tears rolled down her face and she started sweating.

"Sweetie. Pumpkin. Wake up, wake up," he said, gently cradling her to him when he saw the tears. He saw her eyes open and he kissed her lovingly. "May May it's ok you are with Daddy. You were having a bad dream, princess, what happened?"

May jolted awake and immediately clung to Andy's chest. She sniffled and cried trying to collect herself. "Oh Andy!" She said looking up at him before squeazimg him tightly again. "You were changing me, and you spanked me really hard and told me I was disgusting and you didn't ever want to see me again." She said in between her sobs into his big chest. Right now she was somewhere between her little headspace and normal May.

"Aww May, I will never do that to you, sweetheart," he said, hugging May close to him and feeling she had shifted back to girlfriend May a little there. He then whispered in her ear, "I'll even change big girl May if she wants to wear diapers like little May May. I like you in a padded butt."

• Like 1

May sniffled and wiped her eyes and looked up at Andy. "I know. It just scared me." She admitted quietly feeling bad about it and about doubting her boyfriend/daddy. She heard him whisper to her and she blushed a little. "Really? I never thought about if big girl May would want diapers. You really like me in a padded butt?"

"I think I do, and I don't know why. Maybe it's just the way it looks or how it reminds me you're my special little girl, but I do like it sweetie," Andy said, giving her bottom a playful swat and hearing the thud. "But I wouldn't want you to do that for me, I mean, wear them all the time, if you don't."

May blushed a little. "I don't know. I just want to feel safe right now." She said laying back on his chest resting her head so she could hear his heart. "I just want to go back to being little for a while. Where's Pooh?" She was trying to think of something that could help her. She relaxed a little and wet her fluffy diaper. She smiled and felt safe once again. She didn't want this lament to end.

May smiled and held the stuffed bear close to her chest. "Thanks daddy." She said giving him a peck in the cheek before going back to cuddling. "You're the best. I'm glad I have you daddy." She smiled and put her thumb in her mouth to try and go back to her little headspace. "Daddy, I went pee-pee." She said softly not wanting to risk another leak like earlier.

"I'm glad you're my little girl, May May," Andy said cuddling her closer. He smiled and felt May melt into his body as they cuddled, and he cradled her head into his chest just like she was his little girl in size. "You did? Ok let me check to see how wet you are," he said, and put a finger inside the legband. "It is ok little one, your diapy soaked it all up," he reported with a smile.