LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Finding his May-May (private for me and Shy-Diapers)

kingdobbs

May got up with Pooh and stomped over to Andy's chair like a pouty toddler.

"Happy?"

She asked him.

"Now Pooh and Me need to make him a new home. Pooh liked his old home. It had lots of honey and beehives and everything daddy!"

She tried to reason with him by using her imaginary house for Pooh as an excuse. She jammed her thumb back in her mouth pouting,

"Cartoons?"

"Tell Pooh I'm sorry then, May May, but it's Daddy's rules," Andy said, putting on the TV for her and finding a kids cartoon for her to watch. "There we go, sweetie, you can watch Doc McStuffins." He gave May and Pooh a peck on the cheek and went back to cooking the breakfast.

May held Pooh close as she sucked her thumb watching the preschooler show.

"Daddy how long?"

She whined every commercial break growing impatient.

"May May is hungry!"

She declared behind her thumb starting to get fussy. She was acting more and more like an impatient little girl.

"Food now daddy?"

"In a minute May May, be patient." Andy said in a tone that started to sound like annoyance. "They need a minute to cool down so you don't get ouchies in your mouth." He came and picked her up to bring her into the kitchen, where a sippy of juice and pancakes were waiting on her plate.

"Yay!"

May said happily as she picked up the maple syrup and poured if all over her pancakes.

"Thank you daddy!"

She said smiling as she picked up a blueberry pancake with her hands and started eating.

"Yummy daddy!"

She said with her mouth full as she got syrup all over her face and hands.

"Awwww sweetie no don't..." Andy started saying before realizing it was too late and Mays face and hands were covered. "May May, we don't eat with our hands at the table. You use a fork." Andy showed his girlfriend how, like she was a toddler just learning and in a way she was.

May blushed and set down her half eaten pancake.

"But it's not cut up daddy."

She reasoned as she grabbed a fork with her sticky hands.

"Daddy said May-May can't use knives or she'll get owies."

She said trying to pick up the pancake with her fork.

"It hard this way!"

May looked at him with teary eyes. May May was sensitive and emotional and easily hurt.

"Daddy! Tickles!"

She said giggling as he tickled under her chin. That was her tickle spot most of all. She was also ticklish on her belly and armpits.

"That tickles daddy!"

She threw her arms in the air, but when they came back down one of her hands got stuck on her hair due to the sticky syrup on her hand.

"Daddy help!"

May sniffled once her hand was free. She nodded and followed him to the sink.

"No more ouchies daddy."

She said quietly. Once her hands were washed she leaned into him holding onto her shirt.

"Can we get ready for park now?"

"May-May can do it!"

May said proudly as she went thought the half of her closet filled with little girl clothes. She pulled out a bright pink shirt with sparkles on it, a puplre tutu, and some white tights.

"These daddy!"

She announced being so far into her headspace she didn't realize they didn't match by any means.

"Can daddy help me dress? 'Cause little girls need help right?"

May giggled and twirled around in her tutu happily. Has held one of Pooh's hands in each of hers and giggled.

"Daddy Pooh and I are dancing!"

She said twirling around the bedroom happily. She looked at the various stuffed animals and found a little blue stuffed bunny and held it close feeling it's soft fur.

"Daddy can I bring this one?"

She asked smiling as she held up the bunny for him.

May nodded quickly and held is hand happily. She held the both tight in her other hand.

"Daddy noone will laugh at me right?"

She asked shyly as she traced her black Mary janes on the carpet.

"We're gonna have fun at the playground!"

She smiled pushing the thoughts of the weird looks they would be sure to get out of her mind.

"I promise, sweetie. I even pinky swear," Andy said, reaching out for May to lock pinkies, and kissing her hand when they swore.

He walked out with her to the car, helping her into the back seat and buckling her in to the seat belt. He looked at how happy she looked, a happiness he rarely saw before and now realized why; she was happy she could finally be the little girl inside her.

• Like 1

May smiled and giggled when Andy kissed her hand.

"I love you daddy! I love you this much!"

She said stretching her arms out as wide as she could.

She curled up into a ball in the backseat and started chattering away to Pooh and her bunny. She smiled the whole way to the playground a few towns away. By the time they got there she had wet her diaper throughly, but she didn't care.

"Daddy are we here?"

She asked looking out the window at the large park with swings and jungle gyms.

May nodded happily and held onto Pooh and the bunny.

"Daddy I'm wet. Did you bring extra diapers?"

She asked a little quietly unsure if anyone would hear.

"I understand daddy."

She smiled looking around at the various things to play.

May nods and runs off to go play. She runs over to the baby bucket swings and puts her Pooh and bunny in one.

"Look daddy! Pooh and bunny are swinging!"

She said happily giggling as she pushed the bucket swing.

After five minutes she grabbed her stuffed animals and went the sandbox. She buried her feet and toys for a while. When she felt the urge to poo she got up and squatted down grunting as she let out a few big logs into her soaked diaper, and afterwards she sat down as she wet it again.

"Ut oh!"

She said feeling some pee drip down her legs and tights, but she didn't notice the poop escaping the legs of her diaper. She waddled over to Andy as fast she could making the diaper leak pee and poo even more.

"Daddy! Ut oh!"

She said once she had gotten over to the bench. The poop and pee was all down her legs and tights now.