LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Finding his May-May (private for me and Shy-Diapers)

kingdobbs

May smiles and cuddles into daddy. She placed Pooh on her lap and rested her hesd on daddy's chest.

"Love daddy!"

She said planting a kiss on his cheek. She cuddled back into him and started sucking her thumb being fully into her little headspace. She giggled as she started to wet her diaper.

"Love May May," he said with a big smile, cuddling her close and cradling her head. He couldn't help but feel her wet her diaper during the movie, the warmth in his lap being obvious. He loved how innocent sucking her thumb looked, so he let her while they watched the movie together. She would need the pacifier for bedtime though, he decided.

May smiled and cuddled into her new daddy as much as she could,

"Daddy i tired, but I wanna stay up. I wanna be with you and be little still"

She said yawning behind her thumb as she tried her best to stay awake as her eyes became heavy.

"Daddy help me stay awake please."

May leaned into his chest giving up knowing she wouldn't be able to stay awake.

"Nigh Nigh daddy."

She said smiling behind her thumb as she fell alseep on top of him. Her hand slowly unclenched his shirt as she fell deeper and deeper into sleep.

"Nighty night my May May,"Andy said, cradling her head and rocking her gently until she fell asleep, and gave her a kiss before stretching out on the couch to lay down. No matter how he moved though, she stayed stuck to him, and that made him smile. He didn't realize how much he wanted to be a Daddy to his girlfriend at first, but now he wouldn't dream of it being any other way.

May smiled and stayed alseep the whole night cuddling close her new daddy. She was so glad that he had agreed to this and that she was brave enough to tell him how much she wanted to be little. She could have never imagined things working out this well, but she wouldn't change a second of it.

Finally when he was ready, Andy took May with him to their bed to sleep, and did his best to get into bed while holding her and not disturbing his little angel. He fell asleep shortly after, and his dreams were filled with scenes of him as a loving Daddy with his precious little May May...fantasies to become realities.

May stirred around 7AM when they usually got up. She really needed to go potty, but then remembered May-May was in control and she was diapered, so she let go and smiled as she did. She rested her head on Andy's chest as she played with his hair waiting for him to wake up so she could be changed.

May giggled and hugged Andy tight.

"Good daddy!"

She said laying on top of him now.

"Wet!"

She announced when she sat down with a squish.

"What are doing today daddy? Huh? I wanna do something, can we do something?"

She asked giggling from being so happy to let little May-May out inside. She has been wanting to run free and play for a loooong time.

May giggles and started to bounce when she was set on his lap.

"Like what daddy? Where would we go out?"

She asked curiously as her diaper squished every time she bounced.

"Change please daddy! It hurts again."

She said wiggling and squirming being uncomfortable.

"I dunno, but Daddy's smart and little May May can help too. We will think of something together," he said, laying May down on the bed and taking off her pants to change her wet diaper. He made sure to dry her off good and put on lots of baby powder and rash cream, and when the diaper was on tight, he patted the seat of it. "There we go my May May is clean!"

May giggled and cuddled into Andy when she was in a clean diaper.

"Daddy where would we able to go without people looking at us funny?"

She asked curiously. She wanted to go to a playground, but was afraid of seeing someone she knew.

"I wish we could go to the park daddy."

"What if people look at us funny, or ask us why I'm dressed little."

May asked with a worried look as she started to suck her thumb for comfort.

"Won't people think it's weird that I look little even if my diapeys are hidden?"

She wanted to have fun and be little, but was afraid of confrontation.

"I don't want people laughing at us daddy."

"Okay daddy you promise?"

May asked looking at him with worried eyes. She wasn't May right now, no, May-May was who she was right now in almost all aspects.

"I want to go to the park then daddy."

She said wiping the few tears that were starting to overflow from her eyes.

"Can we go eat pancakes daddy then go to a playground."

May smiled and giggled feeling better once he lifted her onto his back. She made sure to grab pooh before wrapping her arms around her daddy's neck.

"Daddy makes pancakes, May-May and Pooh play!"

She announced speaking in third person like she always did when she was in her little headspace. She ran off to the living room giggling as pooh swing in her hand. She sat on the couch and started chattering to her stuffed bear about everything under the moon.

"May May, stay here where Daddy can see you!" Andy said, starting to make the pancakes but seeing May run off. He knew he had to stay firm with his words to make sure the little May knew who was boss. He came into the living room and looked down at her. "You can play with Pooh bear just fine in the kitchen, pumpkin."

May frowned when daddy came in. She didn't like his stern voice, it scared her.

"No. Cooties in the kitchen."

She said popping her thumb in her mouth before going back to talking with pooh.

"Cooties gross daddy."

She made a yucky face just like any toddler would.