LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Finding his May-May (private for me and Shy-Diapers)

kingdobbs

May drove home anxiously from work as her boyfriend was getting things ready. She has been waiting for this ever since she had been on the Internet and came across these websites for adults who liked to act and treated like they were little kids. When she had finally admitted that this idea intrigued her and she wanted to do it, she was relieved that he felt the same way.

She parked the car in the driveway and opened the front door.

"Babe, I'm home!"

She called like she usually would. She wasn't sure what he had planned for her yet, but he said it would make them both very happy. She walked upstairs and into the bedroom to find her boyfriend, Andy, had a big white fluffy diaper along with jammies and stuffies all laid out on the bed for her.

"I love it!"

She squealed not being able to contain her exitement anymore. As she jumped with joy she felt a twinge in her bladder as it let out a few spurts into her panties.

"Diaper now?"

She asks red-faced hoping he didn't notice the little wet spot on her skinny jeans.

May nods happily and lays down next to her diaper.

"Daddy take off my pants, and big girl panties! Little girls can't wear them they'll have an accident!"

She says giggling happily as she grabbed a stuffed pooh bear and held him close to her chest.

"What are daddy's rules?"

She wanted to make sure she knew them beforehand so she didn't misbehave.

"I wanna be a good girl for daddy!"

May turned a little red when he showed her the stain.

"I didn't mean to, but I'm a little girl so it's okay right?"

She asks smiling still as he taped the diaper up. She giggled at the softness and the cool touch of the baby powder. She sat up after she was diapered, getting used to the new feeling.

"Daddy always right!"

She repeats happily in a voice that was a little higher than her normal one.

"Okay, but I'm little, so I no use the bug girl potty!"

"Yup, now that you're my little girl, you never have to worry about uh-ohs," Andy said, pulling the pajama pants up over her legs, smiling as they fit tightly over her diaper bulge. It was obvious what kind of underwear she had on. "They all go in your diapy so Daddy can change you." He helped May to her feet, and opened up his arms for the first of what he knew would be many baby girl hugs.

May smiles and hugs her boyfreind, who is now her daddy.

"I love you Daddy!"

She says happily as she wraps her arms around his neck.

"What's daddy going to make for dinner?"

She asked smiling wide, but she turned a little red. She realized she had to go pee-pee, but was a little nervous about Andy watching.

Andy kisses his little girl as she hugs into him, wrapping his arms around her tightly. "I love you too May May," he said, kissing her again.

"Hmmm maybe stir fry. Daddy's got chicken he needs to cook, and little May May needs her vegetables." As if knowing what her distress meant, Andy put a hand on Mays rear, patting her thick diaper. He whispered, "do you have to potty, pumpkin?"

May nods and blushes looking down at the floor.

"I gotsa go daddy, but I can't use my diaper."

She says being very embarrassed. She had tried to wet them when she realized she needed to, but couldn't.

"Can daddy help me?"

"I can try, sweetie," Andy said, rubbing her stomach gently to relax her. "Hmmm maybe Daddy needs to take you to the potty so you can sit like big girls do." He honestly didnt know what to do but figured if he sounded like he did, the little girl inside May would listen to her Daddy.

May started to relax as Daddy was rubbing her belly. Soon enough she was flooding her thick diaper.

"Did it daddy!"

She announced proudly once the stream had stopped.

"Daddy do I need change or am I good?"

She asked grabbing pooh bear and holding him to her chest.

"Hmm lemme see honey," Andy said, putting a finger inside the leg band of her diaper. She was wet but not soaking. "Looks like you're good, May May. You made tinkles like a good little girl." He smiled as she clutched her Pooh bear cutely, and held out his other hand. "Alright, lets go make dindin."

May giggled when daddy checked her diaper.

"Okay daddy!"

She grabs her daddy's hand and heads down the stairs and into the dining room.

"Daddy can I help with dinner? Please? Pretty please with cherries and sprinkles on top?"

"Can Pooh watch us daddy?"

May asked holding him up. She smiled and set him on the counter away from the food. She happily stood on her stool and started washing her hands.

"Twinkl Twinkl Little star!"

She starts singing to herself so she knew when she was done washing her hands.

"All done daddy!"

May smiled and jumped down from her stool. She opened the fridge and got the veggies and chicken and gave them to daddy. Next she retrieved the sauce and rice.

"I gots everything daddy!"

She announces happily as she twirled around. Before she started to help, she remembered she still had her blazer, long sleeve button up, and bra on.

"Daddy! I still have my grown up clothes on!"

May smiled and followed him upstairs where hse immediately shrugged off her blazer. She waited for daddy to unbutton her shirt and then take her bra off.

"Eeee!"

She squeals with joy when she sees the matching shirt.

"Teddy!"

She says happily. Andy knew she was a sucker for anything that had teddy bears on it.

"Where'd you find this daddy?"

May giggles, she was in full on little mode. May was no longer in charge, May-May was, and she liked it.. May-May had been hiding for way too long.

"Okay daddy! My tummy rumble too! Rawrrs."

She says faking her tummy growling as she raced down the stairs.

"What first daddy? What do we do first? And then what and then what?"

May-May was a spunky little girl with allot of energy and she almost never wanted to sit still.

May smiled and took the measuring cup and filled it up carefully. She slowly walked over to the pot and poured it in.

"I did it daddy!"

She announces happily before her tummy rumbles.

"Uh-Oh"

She says not realizing she said it out loud. She squatted down and witha grunt, filled her diaper with warm mushy logs. She stands up and giggles.

"What next daddy?"