LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Meeting People IRL

chris2373

So recently I've been thinking about meeting other Dls in person. I've never opened up to anyone about diapers and such except online.

Has anyone else gone from chatting online to meeting in person and how did it go? What sort of advice would you give for making friends in the community outside of the message boards?

I've met probably @40, all meets have gone well and some of them I now consider among my closest friends and converse with nearly daily, not just about diapers but what normal friends talk about. Just practice internet safety, meet in public, all that fun stuff.

There are several great online communities where people plan events or meetings for getting to know everyone in your local area. All one has to do is scout out where and who their local community is and contact some of them to see what's going on. 99% of my kinky irl friends and contacts came through doing just this. I started being active in the local community about 6 months ago and since then have met around 200 abdls, and ~600 general kinksters.

Thanks for all the input! I went ahead and made a post in meeting places so i guess fetlife would be my next place to go. Any other online communities you can think of that may be relevant?

I met my girlfriend here in chat. Meeting the first time was super weird at first and I was nervous as hell but now we live together. It helped that we found out we sorta already knew each other. We had both worked at the same retail store about a decade prior to meeting here. The whole thing was kinda crazy. What are the chances of meeting another asexual online in an international chat room who lives near you, grew up in the same neighborhood, went to the same high school, you actually used to work together, and you end up loving each other and moving in together?

I met my girlfriend here in chat. Meeting the first time was super weird at first and I was nervous as hell but now we live together. It helped that we found out we sorta already knew each other. We had both worked at the same retail store about a decade prior to meeting here. The whole thing was kinda crazy. What are the chances of meeting another asexual online in an international chat room who lives near you, grew up in the same neighborhood, went to the same high school, you actually used to work together, and you end up loving each other and moving in together?

For you the chances were pretty darn good :thumbsup: And that gives the rest of us hope- thanks for that :wub: