LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Resisting Thrift Shop buys!

Have you considered making a businesas out of this? If you can get things cheap enough and move them easily enough you should take advantage of that. And in passing along some of the discount you're helping someone else :) I've done that before but I rarely get a shot at real bargains- just my luck. More than one person has made it big from selling bargain buys to start off with and if you've got the gift for that kind of thing there's no better business to be in!

• Like 2

Have you considered making a businesas out of this? If you can get things cheap enough and move them easily enough you should take advantage of that. And in passing along some of the discount you're helping someone else :) I've done that before but I rarely get a shot at real bargains- just my luck. More than one person has made it big from selling bargain buys to start off with and if you've got the gift for that kind of thing there's no better business to be in!

I always find it interesting when people on here comment about finding adult diapers at their local thrift stores. Ive gone into all the thrift stores around me numerous times and I've never seen any adult diapers. I even got courage to ask one place if they had any and they didn't.

I always find it interesting when people on here comment about finding adult diapers at their local thrift stores. Ive gone into all the thrift stores around me numerous times and I've never seen any adult diapers. I even got courage to ask one place if they had any and they didn't.

I dunno.... The ones I go to, there is usually a one in three visits, some sort of incontinence related item is there. I haven't bought a retail pack of diapers in a year. All my current stock are from thrift stores, except some Molis and Northshore I keep around.

wow, you've been lucky, lumia! all i can usually find at thrift stores are variety bags of unknown-sized kendall wings, or depend underwear.

i have had more luck on craigslist; i search for "adult diaper" once in a while and hit up garage sales if they're interesting. the last one i went to i bought 4 packs of 22 plastic attends for $20 :-) the funny/awkward part is that she noticed i went straight to the diapers and picked them up to look at them, so she asked if i saw them on craigslist, and i said yes and blushed a little ;-) i was on lunch break and was wearing my work outfit with my nametag on the front :-)

My last CL buy came from a first-time seller who was disposing of them after the death of her brother who had needed them :( It was a little awkward for her and for me too, but less so as I'm used to things now ;) I was taken by surprise by her asking if there was someone in my family who needed them- I didn't expect such a question. I simply said "Yes." and left it at that; I am "in my family" so it wasn't a lie and I didn't feel like I needed to expound on it since it is a rather personal thing for most of us.