LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diapers And Teddy Bears

Just wondering do most of yall adult babys out there like my self sleep with a teddy bear when wearing a diaper (nappy -UK) to bed or just for the hell of it ........ I know i do

no teddy bears they are for babies

i have a bright orange pet monster from the 80,s i sleep with

Me aways sweep wib teddy and puff (puff is my cuddly dwagon) infact, me cannot sleep wibout dem, if me goes on howiday dey come wib me too, dey hab been to gewmany an amewica wib me, an dey twabel in my hand luggae cos ders noways dey gonna go in cawgo hold of pwane, sometimes me ams not bothered if ober people see me wib my teddies, dey make think me ams siwwy but me not cawe! sometimes if me ams at a famous landmawk, teddy and puff and cubby come out ob der traveling bag (they ride in my back pack) and me takes a pic of dem in fwont ob the famous landmawk, some people look at me funny but some people smile, once wjhen me was in da stwatosphewe hotel in las vegas me wanted a pic of me with the night time veiw of las vegas and the strip from the observation deck at the top of the tower, me put cubby on my shoulder and asked soem japanese tourists to take a pic, which they did, and den they wanted me to take a pic of them with cubby upon there shoulders!

Just wondering do most of yall adult babys out there like my self sleep with a teddy bear when wearing a diaper (nappy -UK) to bed or just for the hell of it ........ I know i do

I sleep with a stuffed wolf, but he has no diaper

Let's see, I dont sleep in diapers (yet), havnt worn one as an adult (yet) But I do sleep with a whole crowd of stufed animals. There is Kaydu my large Steiff stuffed Orca whale (got him in Germany) 3 dolphins (Sapphire, Finbar, & Zeek) a baby Simba, A Buckbeak hippogryph, a Star Trek Voyager Bear, Drago my dragon puppet, a neopet kougra that talks, and several other little buddies that get lost in the bed.. Oh yeah a rl kitty that sleeps on the foot of my bed.

~Baby Kizmit

Wouldn't that be a 36 inch stuffed Tigger?

[/quote Your're right. Who could forget him, but apparantly I ..need to call him, "Tigger". I almost bought/ won one on Ebay. It was a big 54' inch teddy bear. I wanted it so bad, I was excited about it, and was the high bidder to the last seconds, then I was outbidded. Lost it :crybaby::angry2: so sadly I went to Lseep huging Tigger. :closedeyes: I had put up alot of money for it...

The Story Of Poopie Bear

GROWN MAN CRIES TEARS OF JOY OVER TEDDY BEAR

What a great weekend I had! I got closer to the feeling of being a real baby than I ever did before and it was heaven!

But before I tell you about that I must first tell you the story of Poopie Bear.

When I was a baby I had a teddy bear that I loved very much. He got the nick name “Poopie Bear” because it was given to me during my toilet training days. He was a special bear and only came out if I went potty like a big boy. I loved that bear so much that I was trained in no time at all. Sometimes I would say I had to go just to see the bear. After my toilet training was complete I got keep the bear and he never left my sight. I had that bear all throughout my childhood. My Mom told me that my first fight occurred at 4 when another boy tried to take him away from and I sent him home with a black eye! I don’t remember that but I can see it happening. After a while the eyes and noise fell off and most off the stuffing was gone, but I didn’t care. I still loved that bear more than any other toy. When I grew up I kept him as a memory of my childhood. Unfortunately, when I moved 2 years ago Poopie Bear went missing. ??

When I told this story to my girlfriend, Diana, she was so sad for me. She asked me all sorts of questions about the bear and I described him the best I could. Well, you can imagine my surprise when she hands me a box, I open it and there is my Poopie Bear!!! It was the first time I ever cried tears of joy in my adult life. He is not an exact replica but remarkably close. And while no other bear can replace the original in my heart, I love my new Poopie Bear very, very much.

• 2 weeks later...