LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

crushing lonelyness

I've been feeling really lonely lately, its really been getting me down. I'm worried about the future and finding a life partner, adding being an AB/DL to the fact I'm gay and have a form of high functioning ASD (which pretty much leaves me with less social ability than the average person). I feel like these 3 things narrowed my options for a soul mate. This fear has probably also contributed to how difficult I found accepting my AB/DL side. I know I'm still young and I still have my whole life ahead of me but I still feel kinda hopeless. I'm not sure what to do with my life right now, I have an interest in art and I'm trying to develop something out of that for myself. I guess right now I'm a bit lost and need some help, any comment would be appreciated :)

Thanks for commenting :) I guess I am too focused on finding a partner haha, That's why I'm hoping if I throw myself into art it will take my mind off it.

Jakeboi

Do your art as socially as you can. Doing something you enjoy with like-minded people is a road not only to a happier life, but also the best-known road to find a compatible partner, in part by improving those social skills.you complain of.

• Like 1