LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

My sister's funny comment

A brief story. My sister is disabled and wears diapers when she's on her period because she doesn't have enough muscle control in her hands to use normal feminine products. She doesn't know about my interest in diapers but we talk pretty openly about her wearing. I was traveling with her recently and we stopped at a rest stop. It was truly disgusting - the toilet paper holder was broken, they were out of paper towels, it showed no sign of having been cleaned recently,

• Like 1

Firstly let me say this this is ONLY my opinion. I get the impression that you and your sister are very close to one another and that your sister is a very open-hearted person. This next part is totally wrong of me to say this because you don't know me and same for me but I have a strong gut feeling that your sister will be very accepting if you told her about your curiosity about wearing diapers even if you wear them to support your (this is also my opinion) sister to make it easier for her to wear.

Diaperkid - don't worry, you didn't upset me. I know my family would be accepting of me if I told them I wore diapers. But telling them would also lead to some awkward conversations which I am not too eager to have. So until there is a need for me to tell them, I would rather keep this side side of myself private.

As group of twelve or more bikers we stopped for fuel. the first in to the men's room roll out and pronounces "Dang that's not one you wonder how they keep it so clean." It was probably the worst I ever seen.

• 2 weeks later...