LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Worried and scared of myself

Talk to someone you trust, and who knows you well. For a long time I was too embarrassed to talk about my problems with anyone - I was sure I could figure it out on my own But finally I got to a place where I was desperate enough to try anything - even talking about it. So I found a friend whose advice I normally value and I just exploded my feelings and thoughts to her - everything I was going through. Just to know that somebody else knows is so helpful. I've talked to a lot of other people since then. Nobody has had the whole answer for me, but everybody has had part of the answer. I've gained so much through being open about things. And I surely don't have the whole answer for you, but hopefully my experience will help you a little. And maybe the next person to post will help a little too. So please don't wait as long as I did (five years) to ask for help. Ask the people around you for advice and help and support. And if you're not sure you trust anyone that much yet, then make an appointment with a counselor and talk to them about it. The more people who are around to support you, the easier and better life gets.