LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Another Graphics/Video Program

i got this from the Audacity Newsletter. It appears to want to be all things to all people. Maybe the advanced people can figure this out and use it

http://www.blender.org/

I both use and teach Blender, so am extremely familiar with it. Its not something you can just pick up and casually use, but if your willing to put in the time and effort you can use it to create almost anything, including Hollywood-level special effects. (While it doesn't get the use of the traditional Maya-Nuke pipeline, there is a long list of major films for which it got at least a little bit of use!) Its probably the most valuable open source program out there after Linux (and an argument can be made for putting it first...). People are doing some really super stuff with it, and its improving at a speed that suggests it may actually catch up with and overtake the professional stuff at some point:-) Simply put, its worth the effort to learn if your interested in digital art or other related areas (There are people using it for architecture, for robotics, for research etc.).

I downloaded and installed it . The UI is difficult for me to read but somethig tells me that "teaching" this is a two-semester course. I do not even understand 1/4 of it. What precisely did I get my greedy little mudhooks on?

as a general video/graphics resource

Blender is for computer graphics animation/composite shots. It can do nicely as a video editor. In addition Blender can do motion Graphics, but if you want just video editing try KDEN live of light works these are free video editors. A lot of the open source editors also can do some motion text. If your looking for photoshop GIMP is the way to go. Hope this helps.

Blender is for computer graphics animation/composite shots. It can do nicely as a video editor. In addition Blender can do motion Graphics, but if you want just video editing try KDEN live of light works these are free video editors. A lot of the open source editors also can do some motion text. If your looking for photoshop GIMP is the way to go. Hope this helps.

I have GIMP but cannot use it right. When I put my pointer on a tool, instead of a description, all I get is the text box with no description in it, which is a known bug but to report it I have to go through hoops and they have not fixed i in 5 years. Pity; GIMP looks awsome I also have Inkscape, Krita, FastStone and IrfanView. What I would like for photos is something that would distribute the "light" more evenly