LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

LOOKING TO BUY DIAPERS *Plz Read

I'm looking to buy sine diapers and anything I want online is sold out so I'm super petite and I can wear Pampers Cruisers Size 7. So I'm looking for:

Pampers Size 7

Luvz Size 6

Pull Ups size 4T-5T

**Size Small Adult Diapers- any brand but I just want them to have the tape on the sides. I'm just getting into the ABDL community and only know the basics about adult diapers.

Please contact me if you're willing to sell me any of these & I can use PayPal to make payment.

Hey sport!

there are a couple of things you might try, 1 being Goodnites, they come in a variety of sizes meant for bdwetters more then 3 years, so your sizing will be in that range. They make them for people up to around 125 pounds ;) and a lot of them have cool prints and such :thumbsup:

The other thing you might check into or do a search for is 'youth diapers' these are for ages over 5-6 who have outgrown 'baby diapers' yet are still a bit to small for adult sizes. There are a few manufacturers who make youth sizes.

Molicare

Northshore care

Tena (I think)

These are just a few, I am sure there are a few more of the lesser known brands, but they are still made.

Hope this helps and you can find the stuff you are looking for to make your AB/Dl experiances more enjoyable! :D