LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Family of 4 (Private)

Shy-Diapers

Tony: Not if he chooses that perverted lifestyle. Yeah I'll love him, I have to, im his dad, but I sure as hell won't respect him.

Jason: Yeah!

I say sipping my soda

Jason: Maybe you could have Olaf be a ninja!

Tony huffs but decides to wait til later to finish arguing.

Tony: I'll take him to the store and show him some costumes that real men where.

He says under his breath as he returns to the table.

Tony: Oh princess!

Jason giggles at his sister.

Tony looks at his wife.

Tony: Why don't I take jason to the costume store so he can pick out a more manly outfit?

He says as he sits down.

Jason starts to pout.

Jason: But I wanna be a princess!

He says almost crying. He looks to Alison.

Jason: Mommy, I can be a princess right?

He asks tears forming in his eyes.

Jason crawls onto his mothers lap upset.

Tony: Well, you see, boys don't usually dress up as princesses. Only girls do. Jason you're not a girl are you?

He says matter-of-factly.

Jason starts crying into Alison's chest.

Jason: No, I'm a boy.

He says quietly and sadly.

"Yes, and Halloween is all about getting to dress up as something you're not. So there's nothing wrong with you being a princess if that's what you want," Alison said, rubbing Jason's back. "Okay, enough about Halloween costumes...who wants to play some more games before we go?"

"Okay." They get to Walgreens and Alison gets Jason out of the car and leads him to the baby aisle. She grabs a pack of the My Little Pony pull ups Effie likes and throws them in the cart. "Okay buddy, these are the ones in your size. Which ones do you want?" she asks, showing him the different boy styles.

Jason's eyes light up when he sees some with Cinderella and Belle on them. He stares at them but is tentative about choosing them since he didn't want to get in trouble. He looks at the boy styles, but doesn't see any he likes, he looks back at the princess ones and can't take his eyes off them.

Jason: Y-Yes mommy. B-But I don't w-want daddy to get m-mad at m-me.

I say nervously not wanting to get in trouble or make him angry again.

Tony looks back and sees Effie asleep and smiles. She looks so cute when she's asleep.