LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Family of 4 (Private)

Shy-Diapers

Jason is 5 years old and loves his sibling and his parents. He is a little shy but very bubbly at times. He has thick black curls.

Tony is 34 years old and loves his wife and kids. He is the breadwinner of the household but doesn't mind.

Jason woke up and streched. He got upset when he realized he had wet his bed again. He starts to cry and goes and looks for his mommy.

Jason: Mommy?

———————

Downstairs Tony is making breakfast for his wife and kids.

Effie is 4 and a totally sassy little spitfire. (is it ok if I'm younger?) She teases her brother and drives him crazy sometimes but loves him and looks up to him. She has golden blonde curls, green eyes and a smattering of freckles across her cheeks and nose.

(Yes and omg Effie sounds so cute!)

Jason hears his mommy in the laundry room and runs up to her crying.

Jason: Im sorry mommy!

He says hurrying his face into her leg

———————

Tony dishes up the scrambled eggs for everybody and gets two sippy cups of apple juice for the kids.

"What are you sorry for?" Alison asked as she knelt down to hug Jason. Then she noticed his wet pajamas. "Oh, don't cry buddy, it's okay. Come on, mommy will get you all cleaned up and then we will eat. Daddy has breakfast all ready for us." Since they were in the laundry room she pulled his jammies off and tossed them in the hamper, then took his hand and led him upstairs. In the bathroom she used a warm washcloth to wipe him down, then brought him to his room to get dressed. "Okay, which ones do you want today?" she asked, holding up two pairs of underwear, one with batman and one with superman.

I sniffle as you carry me to my room.

Jason: Those ones mommy.

I say pointing to the Batman ones.

Jason: Mommy? Why did I wet the bed again?

I ask as you help me into my underwear.

—————

Tony decides to go wake up Effie and see if she's hungry. He heads up to her room to find her fast asleep. He smile and stands there for a moment before gently shaking her.

Tony: Baby, are you hungry?

He asks in a gentle tone.

Tony smiles at his little princess. He scoops her up and takes her to the bathroom to clean her up. Once she's clean and out of her wet pull-up he takes her downstairs. (Does she wear pull-ups in the day as well?)

Tony: Come on princess lets go eat daddy made your favorite

———————

(Been happening for a month or two)

Jason: Okay mommy

He says quietly as he's dreased

Jason: Yeah! Can you carry me so it looks like I'm flying oleas mommy? (He lays on his stomach in her arms)

He says perking up a bit when mommy calls him a superhero

(Okay if she has too many she will be in pull-ups in the day so you know)

Tony smiles as his little girl eats.

Tony: Looks like someone has their appetite back!

He chuckles quickly giving her some more eggs and home fries.

Jason smiles as mommy sets him down at the table next to his sister. He quickly starts eating.

Jason: Hi Effie!

Jason giggles as his sister shoves potatoes in her mouth.

Tony: Well sweety daddy has the day off so I thought maybe we could go to chuckle cheese since it's supposed to rain today.

He says taking bites of his own food.

I giggle at mommy and follow sissy to the playroom.

Jason: Let's play princess! You be the princess and I'll be the knight that saves you!

I giggle

Tony: I hope that was alright sweety they need to get out of the house a little and I think Effie is well enough to go now.

"Yeah, it's a good idea, we haven't had a chance to do anything fun as a family in a while." Alison set down the paper and finished her coffee. "So, Jason had another accident last night. I was hoping it was just a phase he was going through, but it's been a while now. I wonder if there's something wrong."

Tony: Poor guy

He says sitting next to his wife with his own coffee

Tony: I wet the bed when I was a boy but I stopped before I was his age. Maybe we should get him some protection. He's probably growing too fast.

Tony: He is still small.

He thinks out loud

Tony: Maybe if we got him some superhero pull-ups he would be less embarrassed.

Jason giggles as he puts on his pastic armor

Jason: Have no fear! Jason the knight will save you!

I say wag ing around a small plastic sword

Jason: Be gone dragon or face my wraf!

Jason: You dragon! Fear me! Or pawish!

He announces

Jason: Feel my waf!

He says slicing his sword on the dragons neck

Jason: Don't worry princess Effie big brother has saved the day!

He takes Effie into his arms and raises his sword

Tony: Good idea maybe you should talk to him about it beforehand just to avoid embarrassment and if necessary I can talk to Effie about it so she won't tease him. I doubt she would thiugh. She'd probably be happy that they could be the same.

He chuckles a little thinking of Effie declaring twinsies when jason is in his pull-ups.

(I can't handle it! Cuteness overflow! She's so dang cute!)

Tony: Okay darling it sound like their game is done with anyway

He chuckles hearing the kids in the other room

Jason: It's all in a day's work when youre a brave knight!

He announces proudly.

Tony: come here princess!

He says when Effie comes skipping into the room

Tony: What would you like to wear today angel face?

I tentatively climb up on the couch next to you.

Jason: Am I in trouble mommy?

I ask nervously