LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Our Happy Family (Open RP)

Shy-Diapers

Jenna puts a pancake on a plate and cuts it up into small pieces, then tops it with syrup. "Here you go baby," she says, taking Angel's toys and setting the plate down along with a sippy cup of apple juice. "Noelle, help her if she needs it," she said and returned to the stove to make pancakes for everyone else.

I take the fork and am able to pick up pieces of pancake while only getting a little bit more syrup on my face then putting my fork down and finishing my juice when I'm done. I shake my hands in front of me (Sign Language for finished)

"Thanks honey," Jenna said to Kevin. "Good morning baby doll." She leaned over to kiss Ashley as Frank held her. "Put her in her chair, hon, her pancake is ready." She cut up a pancake and poured on some syrup, then set it on the table in front of Ashley. "There you go baby, eat up."

"Sissy just wait a minute, I didn't eat yet," Noelle said, sitting back down. She frowned when she saw that Jenna had placed a stack of pancakes in front of Kevin while she was getting Angel cleaned up. "Mommy, I'm hungry. When's it my turn?" she whined.