LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Our Happy Family (Open RP)

Shy-Diapers

I am looking for some RP partners to play either siblings or parents and such. I will be the youngest her name is Angel. She is three years old, learning to walk and talk, loves her mommy and daddy, very bubbly and sweet, always trying to make people laugh and make friends, she lovers her siblings and such. I would like people to play parents and siblings. Maybe a babysitter or cousins or friends also. I don't have many requirements, just don't make things to unrealistic, and don't please try not to make it all about your character(s).

So far here is who is playing who:

Mother: Jenna: 31 (justagirl4fun)

Father: Frank: 33 (Kaidus)

Sister 1: Noelle: 8 (justagirl4fun)

Brother 1: Kevin: 14 (Kaidus)

Sister 2: Ashley: 4 (Ashleybabygirl667)

Brother 2: ??

Other characters: ????

If you wish to join please state your characters name which part you want and give me a brief description of your character. Thank you, I look forward to RPing with you. :)

Ashley was 4 years old. She loved her mommy and daddy very much. She loved her big sister and brother and her little sister. She loved cuddling and playing with her toys. She was in diapers 24/7. The doctors said she would probably never get potty trained bladder wise due to a condition she was born with. She could use the potty for #2 though. She had a toddler bed but it was kind of more like a crib with short railing all around because she rolled around a lot in her sleep. She loved helping taking care of her younger sister. She was struggling with learning how to talk but was doing okay on walking.

Okay we have most of the characters so let's start.

Angel woke up in the morning to see her big sister Noelle stand by her crib waiting for her to wake up. She makes grabby hands for Noelle wanting to be held.

Angel: Siii Siii

She says trying to say sissy but isn't quite there yet.

Ashley wakes up in the morning to no one in her room. That was weird. Normally mommy or daddy came in to wake her up and change her. She realized someone raised the railings a little to high. So she just laid there waiting for someone to come get her out of bed. Her diaper was soaked and in need of changing bad.

"Hi sissy!" Noelle said, lifting Angel from her crib. She gave her littlest sister a hug and kiss. "Let's see if you need a new diaper," she said, laying Angel on the ground as she was too short to reach the changing table. "Yup, you're all wet." She got a dry diaper, the wipes and the powder and returned to Angel, quickly getting her changed and putting her pajamas back on. "Are you hungry?"

"Okay, let's go get breakfast." Noelle carried Angel down the stairs, then set her down and held both her hands to help her walk to the kitchen. "Mommy, we're hungry," she said when she saw Jenna sitting at the table drinking coffee and reading the paper.

I toddle a little when I'm being held by my hands. I giggle when mommy gives me Eskimo kisses. I look around and don't see Ashely anywhere.

Angel: Aaaaa Aaaaaa

I say I looking around wanting littelest big sister to be here with us.