LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

If You Trim...

So, I'm a hairy guy. I've had a full beard since I was 17. I trim my pubic hair, but I want to keep it shaved, however, I don't want to spend thirty minutes every day carefully moving around the contours of my tender bits with a razor.

Does anybody have any experience with personal trimmers or shavers? I'm going to get one, but feedback from somebody here would be greatly appreciated. Ideally I could find something that I could also use to trim my beard.

I use a conair cordless, its got alot a charge time. Comes with alot of attachments and I think ran about $20. I used to use it to Carve my beard (Thinline & Styling) It worked great for reducing the weed's downstairs so to speak, then I would shave or use dipilitory to be totally smooth. A good walk around the drugstore will show you alot of choices, i would find Cordless and thin head to be the best for both.

• 2 weeks later...

I started body-shaving about 5 years ago, and am also (normally) very hairy. I don't shave my genitals more than once a week, and sometimes not even that often. It takes a while before you start feeling, umm, "prickly". :) Personally, I'd just trim the worst of it with scissors, and then very carefully go over the rest with a blade razor that's near the end of its usefulness. (I always keep two razor heads around, a fresh one and a dull one.) Yes, you'll suffer some nicks, but use lots of shaving cream and go slow, and your success will improve in time.

Once I have some money to throw away, I'm gona try a waxing! Its like 100 bucks for a quality job, but i have heard that after a year of waxing, the hair will almost stop growing. I love being smoth down stairs and I shave from front to back, if you know what I mean.

Just shaving off the "short and curlies" is an experience, but when they grow back and especially when in a hot and steamy nappy :badmood:

As for waxing, I strongly suspect you need the "torture" section on the rest of the web, it brings tears to my eyes just talking about it!

Had a vasectomy, and was shaven down there and the regrowth WAS worse than the bloomin vasectomy and anyone who's been there knows "the snip" can be very painfull for a short period. :(