LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Returning to the Community

Hi everyone!

I used to participate regularly here, especially this particular forum, under a different profile name. Several of you who are actively seeking incontinence were "friended" to me. Sorry for the sudden disappearance, but my laptop was compromised by a vindictive employee, and I had to remove all my online profiles. I've taken care of the security issues, and after several months I really miss the support of this community, so I am trying again under a new profile identity.

I have been in diapers 24/7 now for two years and ten months. I've made good progress toward my goal of complete and permanent loss of bladder control, but I'm not there yet. Recently, I was unexpectedly in the hospital for emergency surgery and with no advance preparation I ended up without diapers. I was wet enough that my partner thought I should ditch the one I was wearing on the way to the hospital, and I didn't bring it up after until I found I couldn't sleep at night without them. I did my best to let go (not push the wetting) into the urinal every time an urge came, and found out from that that my bladder has shrunk down pretty drastically, so that much was good, at least. I felt like it would look too odd to ask for diapers full time since I arrived without one, but I did finally tell the nurse that I really needed one for sleeping due to my concern over leaks. My partner brought me my own for the next two nights. During the days I was having to wet in the urinal several times an hour, almost always very small amounts. I don't seem to have damaged my progress much, but it did take a day or two to get back to normal wetting again. I was really surprised at myself for the way I handled the situation, since I've gotten so relaxed otherwise about my public changes, etc.

Anyway, the experience woke me up that I need to refocus on my goal, and I VERY much missed the support here, so I'm back. Looking forward to pushing this journey to the finish line!

• Like 1
  • 2 months later...