LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Baby in the Office

daddybrian

"That is non-sense, Elizabeth. I love you as much as ever. If this has to do with the diapers and your having a weak bladder this makes absolutely no change at all in how much I love you. I know you want to play a lot more with me and cuddle a lot, but I have to do both all of my jobs plus those of your mother who left me behind. This means I have to do all the cooking, cleaning, and other stuff by myself. It is not easy, and I don't like it, but this is another ugly side of being a grown up." I kiss your little forehead.

• Replies 899
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Elizabeth: but daddy we never get to play together anymore you used to play with me whenever I wanted and you would spin me around whenever i asked no matter where we were and we don't do that stuff anymore

I start crying even harder

"I know its hard for you to understand, Elizabeth, and perhaps a few new things I can learn to do. When you were younger and smaller, it was also a lot easier to do things that you wanted. Your diaper being seen at that age was totally acceptable and nobody thought anything. Your mother being with me to help out

Brian waits patiently for Elizabeth to stop puking, then clean you up and get you into clean clothes. Then I go to the kitchen and turn off the chicken and take a shower to clean up myself. Once out of the shower I know have to call work and tell them that I will not be there for a few days because of a sick child.

Elizabeth: daddy! Make it stop hurting pwease!

I cry never having had a tummy ache like this before

Elizabeth: daddy! It hu-

Then i start throwing up again into the trash can this time and then I start having diarrhea and I cry even harder and louder than before

Elizabeth: daddy make it stop daddy pwease!

Brian quietly sighs relief. "Elizabeth, this time only you can heal yourself. There is no immediate cure for your upset tummy. But as I have said before, your not stressing out as much will be a big help to your body. You have been very emotional for the past two days, and this is your body's way of saying that you need to slow down and calm down."

Elizabeth: daddy!

I reach out for you wanting to be held and cuddled needing some love

Elizabeth: daddy pwease? Daddy!

I say looking at your blurry image through my tear filled eyes while I continue to cry in pain and discomfort

I crawl onto your lap wincing with every movement in pain until im on your lap sobbing into your chest with a death grip on your shirt

Elizabeth: daddy.....hurts......weally bwadwy..........mwake........stop......daddy!

Are the only things understandable through my sobs and muffled voice due to me hiding my face in your chest