LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Baby in the Office

daddybrian

Brian pulls up in his Buick Century to the Happy Toddlers Day Care Center then unbuckles his daughter Elizabeth out of her car seat. She is small for her age and I scoop her up to hug her as I carry her up the steps. Soon plan to be on the road and should make it on time to the office for another day of overseeing the day to day operations,

• Replies 899
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Elizabeth doesn't know where shes going as her daddy drives but she hopes that they are gonna have fun together. When elizabeth gets scooped up by her daddy she giggles and hugs her daddy.

Elizabeth: daddy are we gonna play?

Elizabeth starts to get clingy as she doesn't want her daddy to leave she grabs his shirt tightly not wanting him to go

Elizabeth: No! Daddy pwease I wanna play don't leave daddy

Elizabeth starts to cry getting more upset by the minute

Elizabeth starts to feel better and wipes her eyes and nose on her daddy's shirt

Elizabeth: okay daddy but what if I need you while you at work how will you know

Elizabeth starts to feel better about going but is still worried about leaving her daddy since he was all she had

"Daddy trusts Ms. Kathryn to take good care of you and provide you with anything you will need over here." Kathryn comes over and greets us at the door, opening it so you can walk in on your own. I see a big clock on the way and kneel down so I can point out some stuff to you. "When that little arm on the clock points to the 5, that is when I will be back here for you."

Elizabeth: Okay daddy you promise?

I hold out my lchubby little pinky to make sure you will be back

Elizabeth: promise daddy?

I finally start to feel better and will be happy once daddy promises knowing he doesn't break his promises

Elizabeth: silly daddy it a pinky promise

I giggle because you're being silly. I give you a big hug and kiss before Kathryn takes to play with the kids

Elizabeth: Bye-Bye daddy

I wave as im being walked to the kids i blow a kiss before sitting down to play with some colorful wooden blocks

Brian waves bye-bye and blows a kiss to Elizabeth before heading back to his car. Once inside he gets his airport ID out of his briefcase and drives to the airport. It turned out to be a rather mundane day. A little after four Brian leaves the office and starts to head to for the day care center but stops on the way to get gas for the car.

Elizabeth starts crying standing in front of Kathryn while she tries to comfort Elizabeth.

Elizabeth: Im sorry I'm sorry

Kathryn continues to try and calm elizabeth down

Elizabeth: I want daddy

Elizabeth is sobbing into Kathryn's shoulder after having an accident at daycare

Elizabeth: Daddy Daddy

Elizabeth continues sobbing and crying for her daddy

Elizabeth: outside wait for daddy?

She sniffles at the thought of her daddy coming to get her soon. Kathryn walks her outside and Elizabteh just sits on the steps while Kathryn tries to make her happy

Elizabeth: where's daddy? I want daddy!

I start crying again

Elizabeth hears her daddy's car and runs into her daddy's arms crying into his shoulder caring more about her daddy than her wet clothes

Elizabeth: Daddy! Daddy I missed you

I cling to my daddy not wanting to let go as he tries to comfort me while I cry and he talks to kathryn

Elizabeth hears the mention of her being diapered and does not like this one bit! She's a big girl not a baby!

Elizabeth: NO! No diaper i a big girl not a baby! No!

I start crying again being exhausted from the day she had and wanting to just go to sleep and cuddle with her daddy,

"I love you too, Elizabeth." Brian helps his daughter into her car seat and get buckled in. Then he waves bye to Kathryn and says see you tomorrow. Brian drives to his house and gets Elizabeth changed. "Let me guess: macaroni and cheese with a hotdog mixed in and sliced apples for dinner."