LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Baby in the Office

daddybrian

Elizabeth: otay daddy but don't let anyone see mwe pwease

She starts to get upset that they can't go anywhere tonight as she just wants to get away from the stress of being 5 which is way harder than what grown ups think

Elizabeth: but daddy I need to go somewhere

She starts to cry being exhausted and stressed out

Elizabeth: Please daddy?

• Replies 899
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Brian and Elizabeth get back into the daycare and Kathryn seems to be the only one left there at the center. She tells Brian where the bathroom is, grateful she already took care of the dirty undies from Elizabeth earlier in the day. Once inside the bathroom, Brian lifts his daughter onto the changing table and carefully cleans off your soft child skin and wrap you into a Huggies size 6 diaper.

Elizabeth: okay daddy

I say with a sniffle

Elizabeth: I wanna get ice cream daddy. Can we get bwack wasbewwy pwease?

She starts thinking about wearing diapers and thinks if something

Elizabeth: Daddy? What do I do if im in a diaper and I know I need to go potty?

(I think blackberry and black raspberry are the same fruit but the ice cream flavor is only black raspberry only once have I seen blackberry)

Elizabeth: Yay! Ice cream!

I start skipping while holding daddys hand now that I'm calmed down and happy

Elizabeth: daddy spin me please daddy

She giggles wanting to have fun with her daddy like they used to before he had to work so much

Elizabeth frowns a little but then gets distracted by a book it's called "King and King" (look it up its real if you haven't heard of it)

Elizabeth: daddy? Can I get a new book? And then you can read it to me before bedtime please daddy?

I say jumping up and down hoping to get a new book

Brian groans that he was not able to clean your face and hands as desired before a situation could develop. He sees that you ran towards the bedrooms, so he heads in that direction. He looks all over your room first but no sign of you. Going into his room he peaks under the bed, and when sees you starts to wash your face :)

(Sorry for the little wait I found out my sisters boyfriend bought her an engagement ring and is going to propose before Christmas!)

Elizabeth: daddy can we play?

I ask running around wanting to play with my daddy like we used too

Elizabeth: please daddy pleeeaaasssee?

(Thanks only him my mom his mom and me know about it right now the ring is coming Monday or Tuesday so he might even propose to her this week)

I start pouting feeling like you don't love me as much anymore. When you turn aound to make dinner i quietly run off to your room and hide in the closet crying.

Elizabeth: why doesn't daddy love me as much as he did before? Is it because I keep having accidents? I'm not trying to

I continue crying so you can only hear me if your right by the closet door

Elizabeth: I just want my old daddy back the one who would play with me whenever I asked and who would twirk me around whenever I wanted him to not caring where we were

Brian doesn't realize at first the Elizabeth is not following him. When he does find out, which is after he puts two pieces of meat into the toaster to cook, that she is not to be seen. Going back to his room, I see a little leg sticking out beyond the closet door. "What is going on, why are you crying, princess?," I ask you.

I see you and come running up in your arms clinging to you snd not letting go even as I cry into your chest.

Elizabeth: Cuz daddy you don't *sniffle* love *sniffle* me as much as *sniffle* you used to daddy

I start crying even harder into your chest with snot coming out of my nose and everything