LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Baby in the Office

daddybrian

Kathryn sees that Elizabeth is running towards the woods, and slows down only a little. She feels bad about Elizabeth being upset, but she knew had to do her job. Walking quietly around and through the trees, she soon hears crying noises that are coming from under a very large tree. Getting on her hands and knees, she peaks her head in a talks softly to Elizabeth and stroking her back: "I understand your being upset and that Brian is the only person here for you. Sometimes though things happen that are beyond our control. That is what being a grown up is all about. He told me he will be calling again when he is on his way here from the airport....." Just then a cell phone starts to ring.

• Replies 899
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Elizabeth: but he pinky promised me! He said he'd be here! He lied to me! Why daddy lie?

She continues crying both upset with her daddy for lieing and breaking his promise and upset in general just wanting her daddy to come pick her up and twirl her around and then cuddle her close to his big chest.

Kathryn starts to giggle hearing Elizabeth say that Brian had pinky-promised to be there by 5."I have never heard of pinky-promises," she says to Elizabeth, "what are those? And to lie is to intentionally not tell the truth. While I can see from your side how you think that it is, this is just an unexpected delay." What Elizabeth doesn't know though is that because of the way she is curled up, it can be seen that she doesn't have on her panties. Kathryn brings the out the ringing cell phone. "Hello Brian," she says, motioning for Elizabeth to come out before putting the phone on speaker mode.

Elizabeth perks up hearing her daddy's name. She slowly crawls out forgetting about her skirt and not wearing undies.

Elizabeth: *sniffle* Daddy?

She is still crying as she can't stop at this point both being releaved to hear her daddy's voice and still upset with him for not coming.

Kathryn pushes the button allowing Elizabeth and her to communicate with Brian. "Hi Elizabeth and Kathryn, I am so sorry that I couldn't make it at the promised time today. There was a big man here being a trouble maker and I had to go resolve the issue. Anyways I am on my way there now and should be there soon. Are you okay, Elizabeth?"

Elizabeth: i otay daddy I just want oo to come back I need oo daddy!

She says through her tears being exhausted from crying but unable to stop needing her daddy and in desperate need of a cuddle.

Elizabeth: You come soon daddy?

Elizabeth: I no need new clothes! I no wet! I big girl I went to the potty woom earlier!

When Kathryn points to the undies she blushes a little.

Elizabeth: Those no mine! I no go poo poo in my big girl undies!

She cries even more now leaving the bathroom without being cleaned up and stomps outside and pouts on the stairs outside the daycare just wanting her daddy. And also not wanting her daddy to know about her accident she hopes Ms. Kathryn doesn't tell him. She'd never talk to her again if she did.

Kathryn starts to laugh when Elizabeth states that doesn't need need new clothes, until Elizabeth starts crying again. "Elizabeth, you are covered with dirt from when you ran off to that tree earlier. That is the dirt I want to clean off of you." Although she would also clean anything else she might find. She debates whether to tell Brian or not about what she saw. For sure she planned to take those home and clean them herself for Elizabeth.

Elizabeth just sits outside on the daycare steps and pouts wanting her daddy to be here already. She knew she was dirty from both the tree and from earlier, but only her daddy was gonna give her a bath or try to clean her. When she hears his car pull up and her daddy starts to step out she runs over to him almost tripping and immediately clings to him wanting to be held.

Elizabeth: Daddy! Daddy me missed you!

She starts to cry again being happy her daddy was finally here.

Elizabeth: Up Daddy Up!

She says with her arms up so she can be held.

Brian scoops up his little girl, knowing that he would be in even more trouble if he didn't do so. He was happy for sure to see her but knew she was far more so to see him. Kathryn stands in the doorway holding the backpack and just letting them be for the time. Brian could tell then that more was going on for sure than what he was told. He gets the backpack and says will call later that night. Elizabeth gets buckled into her car seat and Brian drives her home.

Elizabeth: Daddy? We go somewhere peeeeeaaaassseeeee?

Elizabeth says hoping her daddy would say yes she just wanted a change of scenery and to be able to spend some fun time together like they used to.

Elizabeth: Pretty please with a cherry on top Daddy? Pleeeeeaaassseeee?

Elizabeth starts crying again thinking her daddy is angry with her.

Elizabeth: I wan away in da woods and in a tree cuz I was upset dat you lied and bwoke you promise

She says still crying not wanting her daddy to be mad at her. All she needed right now was some love and affection, and of course her daddy. Which she didn't feel like she was getting with her daddy being angry at her.

"Oh Elizabeth," Brian groans as he hears his daughter telling him about her day. "Please do not ever do that again. I am not mad at you at all. If I really had lied to you, I would not even be here to have picked you up. That is an absolute fact. You are very safe here, especially with Kathryn and the other staff helping to look after you and the other kids here. There will be other times I will be late, sometimes that just happens when you have to work as an adult, but I will always come pick you up each day. Now lets go inside and get you cleaned up. You are a big girl on the outside still, but on the inside you seem to be what is called regressing. May I put you in a diaper for the rest of the day?" Brian extends his arms out to hug his little and sad daughter.

Elizabeth: daddy no! I a big girl i no have an axedint today at daycare! So why i hafta wear a diaper!? Diapers are for babies! I not a baby i a big girl!

She hugs her daddy but is still upset with him for wanting her to wear a diaper and treating her like a little baby.

Elizabeth: but daddy I used the big girl potty today at daycare all by myself!

I burry my head into the crook of your neck and sniffle trying to fight back tears.

Elizabeth: Daddy i even went poo poo in the big girl potty today! So why I have to wear diapers if it was just yesterday!?

Elizabeth: I didn't know how to wipe myself daddy and ms Kathryn couldn't hear me call for her when I was on the potty so I wiped myself with my undies and then I threw them away daddy i sorry

I look down not wanting to look at you hoping you believe my story

Elizabeth: but why diapers? Can't I wear pull-ups since you won't let me wear my big girl undies anymore?

Elizabeth: daddy how long I have to wear them? And what if the kids make fun of me again?

I say not realizing I had just told you I was being picked on. I hug you just wanting to cuddle and get away from everything so I ask again.

Elizabeth: daddy can we peeeeassssseeee go somewhere? You never answered mwe bwefore.

Elizabeth: otay daddy hmmmmm

She says thinking about it and making a cute little thinking face all scrunched up before an idea pops into her head

Elizabeth: I got it daddy? Can we go Chuckie Cheese daddy? pleeeeeeeaaaassseeee pwetty pwease wif a cherry on top daddy?

She makes those irrisistable brown puppy dog eyes