LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Baby in the Office

daddybrian

• Replies 899
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Elizabeth giggles and returns to Brains's lap. Kathryn smiles at elizabeth cuddling Her daddy like no tomorrow.

"Daddy, tinky"

Elizabeth states as she bounces on his lap, smearing the mess of her freshly soiled diaper all over her bottom.

"I can take care of her if you'd like Brian."

Kathryn chimes in smelling the large mess from Elizabeth's bottom.

"Thanks for the offer, Kathryn, but I will give you a break from changing diapers. Time to get you cleaned up, Elizabeth." I take you to the changing table in your bedroom and change you out of the messy diaper. Kisses your tummy when done changing. "Time to start making waffles," I say and head to the kitchen.

Kathryn nods and heads to the dining room while Elizabeth was being changed. Elizabeth goggled when daddy kissed her belly.

"Elizabeth your daddy tells me that you have been trying to walk again."

Kathryn says trying to start a conversation. Elizabeth nods, but frowns a little.

"It hard."

She says sadly. Kathryn offers to help her walk a little. Elizabeth nodded and decided to try. Kathryn stands her up and holds her arms as Elizabeth tries to toddle.

"Daddy! Wook!"

She says happily as she takes a few steps.

Brian goes to the kitchen after changing your diaper, and gets out the waffle iron and gets it warming up. When you call out to me, I peak out the kitchen door and smile. "Good thing Ms. Kathryn is here. She is perfect height to help you doing such things better like trying to walk again."

Elizabeth smiled and started mixing the egg whites.

"Daddy, when potty?"

She asked wanting to know when she could be retrained. She gave Kathryn the bowl and she handed it to you.

"That's up to your daddy, he might want to wait a while before."

Kathryn says nicely as she starts to brush Elizabeth's hair.

Brian doesn't answer the question right away, quietly hoping that maybe she would stay this time through a meal again in her booster. It wasn't that she was heavy or super uncomfortable, but he thought she was becoming way to used to doing so. He brushed oil onto the hot waffle iron and put in several large scoops of batter, then spread that around so that evenly dispersed. After closing the lid, I put some sausages into a pan to get frying.

Kathryn smiles over at Elizabeth as she grows impatient.

"Well how could I say no to the little sweetheart?"

She cooed lifting Elizabeth onto her lap and sitting at the table.

"Yay! Lap!"

Elizabeth says giggling happily.

"I wouldn't say soiled rotte, but spoiled, yes. She's a little cutie, and she is lucky to have a daddy like you."

She cooed tickling Elizabeth.

Elizabeth erupted into giggles while Ms. Kathryn tickled her.

"Tickle Monsta!"

Elizabeth catches her breath after Kathryn stopped tickling her. She was soaked now, and would leak soon.

"No thank you, Brian. You are a very good daddy. If you weren't little Elizabeth here wouldn't be so sweet. She obviously loves you more than anything considering she never wants to leave your side."

Kathryn says smiling as she sets Elizabeth down after she was done eating as well.

"Daddy park today!"

Elizabeth suggested giggling. She crawled over to an empty chair and managed to stand herself up using the chair as a balance.

"Daddy wook!"