LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Baby in the Office

daddybrian

Elizabeth just keeps crying.

Elizabeth: me come work wit you pwease? Pwease daddy?

She begs not realizing she's talking more and more like a toddler only hoping she won't need to leave her daddy because that's all she has and has ever had.

• Replies 899
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Come out first, I have something to show you," I say. Brian honestly is not sure how well it would go over having Elizabeth there at the airport office with him, especially when he was doing the daily inspections of runway and tarmacs (they really do this). Elizabeth was clearly regressing, and despite what she tried to say would probably soon need to be in diapers more regularly.

Elizabeth: daddy pwease I only come out if you pwomise me daddy udderwise I shtay put!

She said through her tears just wanting her daddy feeling so helpless and childish. She just wanted to spend time with her daddy, was that so wrong?

"Elizabeth, I can't bring you to work with me. There are a lot of things that happen where having you there just wouldn't go well. I know you like and want to be with me, but the daycare center is a much better place for you." Brian decides to slide the pic of us together under the door to you.

Elizabeth keeps crying until she sees the picture of her and daddy on her 5 birthday.

Elizabeth: you come get me if I need you daddy? Only if promise daddy and that I be okay.

Elizabeth starts calming down and unlocks the bathroom door and runs up to her daddy crying into his chest.

Elizabeth: okay daddy.

She has stopped crying now and just hugs her daddy. When he tries to set her down she gets clingy again.

Elizabeth: daddy carry me pleeeeassssseeeee

She just wants her daddy to hold her for as long as possible before having to go to daycare by herself not knowing any kids besides the ones that are mean to her, but she doesn't tell her daddy that cause she wants to be a big girl and be strong and not be a tattletale.

Brian barely manages to carry Elizabeth in one arm, then his briefcase and the backpack in the other. Clearly he was going to need to make a second trip to get lunch and travel coffee cup. Brian sets down the briefcase and backpack besides the Buick so to unlock the trunk then puts them inside. Going back into the house he hands the coffee to Elizabeth to hold since I have to hold you, then the lunchbox in other hand. I close up the house behind me, then get you buckled into the car seat for ride to daycare. (Ms.Kathryn is just one of several people who work there, she is just the only one you have met previously)

(Okay)

Elizabeth: daddy? Why do I hafta go to daycare? Why can't I go to work with you?

Elizabeth sits in her car seat patiently hoping that the mean kids wouldn't tease her again and that she wouldn't have another accident today.

She plays with her teddy bear she carried around everywhere and is very special to her since her mommy gave it to her before she went to heaven as daddy said.

(Hope it's okay I said the mom died)

"Because, Elizabeth, I often have to walk around talking to different people and always listening to a special radio that tells me what is going on and any problems that I personally have to come fix.There is going all around the big noisy airport in special cars making sure there are no holes in the ground or trash laying around that will hurt the planes. The cars at work aren't designed to accommodate child car seats either. So even if you were to go with me, you would be largely on your own in the office and few forms of entertainment. You would be very bored going with me. "

Elizabeth: okay daddy you right that sound boring

She fakes a yawn to prove her point. About halfway to the daycare she realizes she needs to go potty.

Elizabeth: Daddy!

She says loudly and suddenly trying to get his attention so she can be a big girl.

Elizabeth is releaved to had made it to the big girl potty in time. So she just tinkles in the potty proud of herself for not being a baby.

Elizabeth: daddy! All done!

She says getting her daddy's attention who is turned the other way in the handicapped stall for privacy, wanting him to wipe her since she doesn't know how yet.

Elizabeth: yes daddy i sure

Elizabeth says wanting to get daycare over with already so they could cuddle and sleep.

Elizabeth: daddy get going! We not wanna be late!

She says pushing her daddy without affecting him as shes small for a 5 year old.

Brian helps Elizabeth get back into her panties and pants, then laughs at her trying to push him and telling him that going to be late. He tries not to show worry that could be late. They get back to the Buick and drive the rest of the way to daycare. I hand your little backpack to Ms. Kathryn and explain more of what is going on. Gives her permission to call me and that you may need to be put into training pants afterall - despite what you say.

Elizabeth just hides behind her daddy's leg not listening to what he's saying but looking around for the kids who usually pick on her.

Elizabeth: daddy?

She looks up at him and tugs his pant leg to get his attention.

Elizabeth: when you be back? And where's the potty room so I know for late?

"I should be back around the same time I was yesterday," Brian says as I come down to your level. "When that little hand is pointing at the 5, that is when I will be back to get you. And Ms. Kathryn will show you where the potty chair is here," as she comes take your hand to show you right then. I wave bye bye and head to the airport.

(Okay thanks I have some experience)

Max: hey look it's the baby

Elizabeth looks up to see Max one of the meanest kids at daycare.

Elizabeth: i i Im not a baby im a big girl

Max: then why did you wet yourself yesterday? Huh only babies do that

He laughs to get his point across. Elizabeth just hangs her head in shame and tries to fight back tears as Max leaves feeling satisfied. Elizabeth finds a girl her age who is bigger than her but looks nice and goes to play with her.

Elizabeth: hi I'm elizabeth wanna play with me?

Shelby: Hi! I'm Shelby and playing with you sounds fun.

Elizabeth sits next to her new friend and plays for a while before her tummy grumbles but she ignores and keeps playing. A few minutes later she accidentally messes herself. She runs to the bathroom and takes off her undies and outs them in the trash covering them with paper towels. Not wanting to tell anyone she had an accident she just returns to playing with nothing underneath the skirt she was wearing and nobody noticed. Before elizabeth knew it the clock was almost at the 5! She asked Ms. Kathryn if she could wait outside for her daddy and she agreed and got Elizabeth's backpack not noticing she didn't have any panties on.

It is nearing the time Brian would leave the airport to go get Elizabeth at the daycare. But then his pager goes off telling him there is a passenger causing problems at the security stations. Brian drives to right terminal, calling Kathryn on the way that he would possibly be late picking up Elizabeth.

When elizabeth hears that her daddy won't be there on time she freaks out and runs as fast as she can away from the daycare center before Kathryn can catch her. She eventually runs into the woods and hides inside an old tree with a hole at the bottom big enough for her hide in. She just cries mad and upset that her daddy broke his promise to her and lied to her knowing how fragile she was.