Baby in the Office

daddybrian

• Replies 899
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Elizabeth just nods and puts her arms up to be carried to the potty

Elizabeth: Daddy, Potty!

As she's being carried to the bathroom she loses control and has an accident while her daddy is carrying her and she gets upset with herself for having two accidents in one day. She buries her head in her daddies chest starting to cry again wondering how and why this was happening.

Brian senses the urgency and rushes his little daughter to the bathroom, but fails just short of making it in time. He cleans her privates again, and gets down on his knees. "I realize you have had a hard day, and you are tired from it all. Just for rest of today can you wear a pull-up for me? And tomorrow morning you can go back to panties before going to the daycare again."

Elizabeth starts crying even harder being embarrassed by being asked to wear a pull up and was afraid she was turning into a a baby

Elizabeth: Daddy i not a *sniffle* baby daddy i a *sniffle* big girl

She covers her face being embarrassed and cries harder wanting to make daddy happy but wanting to stay a big girl

Elizabeth: do I have to daddy?

"You are not a baby, its just that I need to wash clean clothes for you and this is to hold you over till the morning when the clothes will be ready for you. I am not making you do this, but I do think it is for your better. Will it help if I put on Little Mermaid while we eat dinner?" Brian knows this is your favorite movie by Disney, and has scene you mimic the swimming in the sea by Aerial.

As Elizabeth crawls onto my lap and starts to snuggle, I remember how much she enjoyed doing so even as a toddler, and looking very much like one again in the pullup. I start to wonder if my daughter is going through a regression phase. A smile comes to my face, and gets bigger as Elizabeth starts mimicking the arm movements of Aerial as she swims in the ocean.

Elizabeth cuddles close to her daddy and lays her head on his chest listening to his heart beat feeling safe and loved

Elizabeth: daddy feed me? Pwease

Elizabeth is exhausted from her long day and doesn't have anymore energy she used the last of it to mimic ariel so to make it harder for her daddy to say no she gives him her big brown puppy dog eyes

Elizabeth: Pweeeeeaaaaseeee?

Elizabeth: daddy i wuv you

She starts dosing in and out of sleep listening to her daddy's heart and feeling so safe in his arms she knows her daddy will always be there for her so she falls asleep on his chest with a smile on her face

When Brian sees that Elizabeth is asleep, he turns off the dvd and tv then carries you up to your room and tucks you into bed. The pullup looked dry before ELizabeth is tucked in, so Brian is happy about that. He turns off the overhead lights to your room, then returns using a flashlight and makes a little backpack for you with several pairs of dry clothes. Brian is happy that he doesn't have to pack a meal for you since the daycare provides the meals for the kids.

Elizabeth sleeps soundly though the night dreaming of little girl things until around 7am she wakes up and notices that her pull-up is wet. She starts sobbing and crying so she decides to get up and throw away the wet pull-up so her daddy doesn't find out. Then she goes to wake her daddy up she shakes him to get him up.

Elizabeth: daddy! Daddy! Wake up daddy!

She continues this until her daddy is awake.

Brian was actually already awake, had been out in dining room having coffee and comes up from behind Elizabeth when hearing her call for him. He sees her naked little tooshie, and suspects what had happened. "Good morning, Elizabeth," with hugs and kisses. "Bath time for you and then we make breakfast."

Elizabeth: Daddy!

She runs up and hugs her daddy

Elizabeth: daddy why bath? I no dirty! I all clean and dry!

She says with a little pout wanting her daddy to think she's a big girl and that she didnt wet her pull-up last night

Elizabeth just blushes at first trying to come up with an answer

Elisabeth: i throwed it away daddy i all dry! Not wet! I big girl daddy me no baby!

She starts to cry again thinking that her daddy thought she was a baby for wetting her pull up last night.

Elizabeth calms down and starts to eat breakfast until her daddy says that she's going back to daycare.

Elizabeth: NO!

She runs into the bathroom and locks the door not planning on coming out until her daddy wouldn't make her go to daycare. She starts crying again not liking her daddy leaving her with a lady she barely knew.