LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Baby in the Office

daddybrian

Elizabeth: Daddy! Hurts!

I say as you massage it causing me more pain

Elizabeth: Daddy no! Hurts!

I say still crying being in allot of pain since my ankle is probably either fractured or really badly sprained

Elizabeth: Daddy make stop pwease!

I beg you wanting you to make it all better like you do whenever I have a booboo

• Replies 899
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Whoa, whoa, calm down. I'll stop the massaging it, but I am going to need to wrap your foot up in a bandage as part of making a splint. Brian gets some thin wood out of the garage, and the gauze bandages. I wrap your foot up in the bandages then place a board on either side of your injured foot and uses a few big rubber bands to hold it in place.

I just cry into your chest

Elizabeth;: Daddy we sit on the couch and watch da wittle mermaid pwease?

I ask putting my arms up to be held since I can't walk but want to sit on the couch still crying and whimpering in pain

Brian decides he can do that much. He puts two pieces of bread into the toaster and then helps Elizabeth onto the sofa. "I will be right back," he says. Returning to the kitchen, Brian applies peanut butter and jam onto his toast and grabs the remainder of his coffee. Once has the food, Brian goes to the sofa to be with his daughter and watch the rest of Little Mermaid.

I manage to crawl onto your lap dragging my bad leg behind me and lean my head into your chest my crying is softer and not as hard now

Elizabeth: daddy i sowy I jumped off da counter mwe no do it again

I say apologetically to you my ankle still thrrobbing

Brian is glad when he hears Elizabeth apologize about the jumping. "I am glad you learned your lesson, that was not a smart thing to do." I am very hungry and am devouring my toast, hoping that nothing more will happen to you for a while, as it seems to be that this movie makes crazy stuff happen.

Elizabeth's: daddy hurts

I say meekly as you sit me up still crying a little but not nearly as hard as before

Elizabeth: Yay! Book time!

I say as I perk up when you return with my new book and I start clapping

Elizabeth: daddy! Move da book pwease I can't see da pictures

I say not realizing I just wet my diaper being too focused on the book

Elizabeth: Owie!

I say starting to cry harder again having accidently moved my ankle trying to see the pictures

I start throwing a full blown tantrum now screaming and crying both in frustration and pain my ankle hurting even more than it did when I fell now.

Elizabeth: make it stop! It hurts!

I scream and yell wanting it to stop

Doctor: Well, by the way you describe her pain it might be more serious than a sprain. You said it didn't feel broken but sometimes you can't feel it in children her size and if we don't get her x-rayed and treated it won't heal properly and could lead to a deformation of her ankle as she grows which might be cause for amputation of that foot in the late future so I do strongly suggest you bring her in though.

The doctor hangs up afterwards.

—————

Elizabeth: Daddy! Hurts weally super duper badly! Daddy fix it!

I keep crying in pain wanting this to be fixed and the pain to go away.

When i see who our doctor is a perk up a bit.

Elizabeth: doctor bwaine!

Doc: yes elizabeth it is me now let's look at that ankle of yours

He takes off the makeshift splint and tries to move my purple ankle

Doc: well, you will need an x-Ray, but how may I ask did this happen

I just look over at you not knowing what an X-ray is and not wanting to explain how it happened so I hide my face in my teddies