LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Baby in the Office

daddybrian

I continue to cry until I've run out of tears and am fast asleep still maintaining my death grip onto my daddy. Still in pain and upset at daddy for not trying to help her but only getting mad at her for being sick.

• Replies 899
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(Okay got confused there for a minute)

I continue to sleep not letting go of daddy anytime soon until I start kicking and crying in my sleep having a nightmare

Elizabeth: NO! NO! NO!

I cry in my sleep

Elizabeth: daddy! Woo hewe!

I sniffle and burry my head in your chest

Elizabeth: you got mad at me and then you started spanking me and then you left me all alone and didnt come back just like mommy!

I say starting to cry agian and then accidentally throwing up on your chest not realizing i even needed to throw up again

Elizabeth: woo wight it no fun

I start yawning being emotionally drained and in desperate need of some daddy-elizabeth cuddle time

Elizabeth: Daddy? We cuddle in woo bed an watch movie pwease daddy? Pwease?

Brian carries Elizabeth to the bathroom to clean her face again, and goes to the medicine cabinet. He suddenly remembered his ex-wife used to have a bottle of chamomile tablets. Searching through the collection of pills, Brian finally finds the bottle and has Elizabeth take two of the powdery pills. (they just melt on your tongue)

Elizabeth: daddy it hurts make it stop!

I continue to sob into your chest gripping on very hard to your arms with my tiny hands

Elizabeth: daddy those yucky.

I cringe over in pain

Elizabeth: daddy! Make it stop daddy pwease!

I cry even harder than I was before