LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Look at me; judge me...

Ahoy! New to the site, not so new to diapers.

So, something about myself, huh?...

Well, I have always enjoyed the idea of wearing diapers. The very few opportunities I had in wearing them when I was a kid were comforting. When I got my own room in the attic (with a private bathroom!) I explored a little more, only could not get a hold of actual diapers, settling with putting loads of toilet paper in my underwear. When I did finally purchase diapers, they were slightly too big, but the effect was no less amazing!

However, since I moved out and became an adult, it kind of fell to the wayside, oddly enough. I had a full time job and was dealing with my own transition from Male to Female (which was greeted with love, but still stressful.)

Now I'm at a point where I feel I really want to return to the diapers! Good thing I moved in with a good friend. *facepalm*

And this is today. I have hopes and dreams of what to do, but I just can't see what's over the hill.

Ahoy! New to the site, not so new to diapers.

So, something about myself, huh?...

Well, I have always enjoyed the idea of wearing diapers. The very few opportunities I had in wearing them when I was a kid were comforting. When I got my own room in the attic (with a private bathroom!) I explored a little more, only could not get a hold of actual diapers, settling with putting loads of toilet paper in my underwear. When I did finally purchase diapers, they were slightly too big, but the effect was no less amazing!

However, since I moved out and became an adult, it kind of fell to the wayside, oddly enough. I had a full time job and was dealing with my own transition from Male to Female (which was greeted with love, but still stressful.)

Now I'm at a point where I feel I really want to return to the diapers! Good thing I moved in with a good friend. *facepalm*

And this is today. I have hopes and dreams of what to do, but I just can't see what's over the hill.

So, I finally went out and got some diapers. I kept my panic inside, but man was I nervous! I didnt quite get what I wanted, but it sure does feel just sooooo comforting to be back in the sack! Now if I could only win the lottery and say goodbye to the toilet for good!

So, I finally went out and got some diapers. I kept my panic inside, but man was I nervous! I didnt quite get what I wanted, but it sure does feel just sooooo comforting to be back in the sack! Now if I could only win the lottery and say goodbye to the toilet for good!

AMEN! ;)