LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What is happening to the diaper componies? Rant !

Ok im getthing anoied with the nappy companies. there all gowing to cloth backed whay? I was on abry then tenna and now attends. Ok thay ar a lot better in the summer but i just don't think thay fitt that well and thay leek more ofton. I wood move to cloth if i can get away with the bulk

I am sorry i am dyslexic

Yeah, it is getting harder to find a plastic backed diaper. Blame the consumer, other than DLs and ABs there doesn't seem to be an interest for plastic backed.

NorthShore Supreme are plastic backed and holds more than the abenas X Plus plastic backed L4s although they are thinner than the abena X Plus plastic backed L4s don't see them stop making plastic backed since the Just started and XP Medical just came out with a level 3&4 diaper that is plastic back they came out with these since other premium diapers are going cloth backed the XP Medical A+ holds as much as the abenas. Another plastic backed level 3 diaper is Tranquility ATNs and don't see them going cloth backed. According to Baby Brian Molicare Super Plus is going to remain plastic backed at least here in the US according to a email he received from the makers of Molicare. The NorthShore Supreme And XP Medical diapers are available in the US or Canada, NorthShore is currently working on being able to deliver in Europe. Also wellness briefs holds a lot also available in US or Canada also plastic backed. Then there's the ConfiDry that holds 95 oz that are plastic backed they are available in USA or Canada as well. From some of the posts in the UK subforum of just diapers there is several premium diapers that are available there that are plastic backed.