LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Halo: Master Chief Edition

id0ntknow

Guest YoungZeppelin

I gots the original 1-4, including reach and odst...and i think im done with halo, unless the price drops down to 5 bucks within the first few months of release.

Hey id0ntknow I pre-ordered a halo master chief edition but i don't have a xbox one yet but maybe sometime early next year

sounds good. if you want I can PM my gamertag later. For some reason Halo 3 wasn't even trying to install yesterday. I'll have to look again when I get home from work.

I got on for a little bit after work tonight and played with some friends. My connection kept dropping for some reason, so I got off a little bit ago. I looked at the achievements, and WOW. 450 total achievements, which I'm sure at least 10-15% of which I'll never unlock. LASO achievements come to mind.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I got it even though I don't have an Xbone. I take it with to a friends house once in a while. We tried the Halo 5 MP beta. I don't plan on purchasing that... Even Halo 4 was horrible. 343 screwed things up IMO. I've become disappointed with video games in general though.