LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hello?

Lil_Eevee

Hello there, I have been here for a few years but since I only recently turned 18, I only recently joined this great community. :) Admittedly I am actually really shy but I do my best to try and make friends at least. For the time being, I'll mostly just post in little "bursts" but should anyone message me, I will not hesitate to respond as soon as I can ^_^"

Anyways, I have always been really curious about diapers, as far back as I can remember anyways. Being the oldest of 4 made it pretty difficult to get a moment to myself to dive into it and try and learn more, but I have almost always been to one site or another. I tried one of my baby brother's diapers which didnt quite fit but felt really comfy. After a year or two, I tried some depends. They weren't much in my opinion so I sorta dropped all of it for awhile. But I think it was last year that I had bought my first diapers online and they were the best thing ever for me :3 So after more time passed, I finally joined here and now I am doing the best I can to be an adult (which is wierd for me O.o) and a baby too!

A little non-diaper background about me isI am still in highschool for senior year and considered some form of legal genius :P but i haven't done any test or whatever to see if what people say is true or not cause frankly I dont care too much :P I have had a rough life but never go into much detail about my past mostly because I want everyone to know me as i am now and not then. But I am always willing to answer 99.9% of questions thrown my way because my life is a pretty open book ^^ the only problem most of what I will talk about is really boring compared to the "do not ask" part.

But that is enough of my rambling. I hope to meet some great people and maybe even meet a few IRL some day ^_^

Lol that is true, but the closest "evidence" of a higher intellect were my ACT scores which were all over 30 and the comp. was i believe 32 or so.

But not much is really all that importantto me other than family or friends and other than the occasional intro or when i feel high and mighty i dont brag too much about it :P