LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

peter here after 11 years i decided to join yall.

my name on here shall be peter so hello everyone of whom i'm nervous to expose myself to hopefully we can find common ground and i can be a great addition to the community. let me introduce my self and expand into how i became attached to diapers. it started at age 3-5 i was a emotional train wreck with sever insomnia some times awake 30+hours asbergers,autism,bipolar,anxiety and mood swings because of these mental issues at a young age i was put into a level 5 school setting where my behaviors got me put into a 3by3 foot room with 12 foot cealing brick walls and steel magnetic doors and if that didn't work they took you laid three been bages down laid you there and sat on you. i became emotional and mentally attached to diapers and also because of my emotional state i wet the bed till i was 10. i was severerly bullyed in all k-12 years i always sat alone in the lunch room and

Wow, sorry you had (have) it so rough.I don't believe you need to talk to a therapist "just" for your love of diapers. However; I'm guessing you have a LOT of other reasons to talk to one any ways. It isn't a bad thing to talk to a therapist, just remember though, they are just as human as the rest of us. They are trained to understand that things like our love for diapers are a good thing, but there are still some that shouldn't have passed their training (if you know what I mean). I say talk to one if you want to. Just don't take everything they say as law.

As with any profession some people are good and some not so good- Therapists are no different. One of the best clues to which kind is sitting there with you is how comfortable you feel speaking whth them; a good therapist knows how to make you comfortable because their job is to make you feel better as well as to help you have a better life ;) You may not find the right one on the first try but stay with them until you find someone better. Or do as I did and find someone better immediately.