LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Warm milk

I guess it's part of 'getting older' or something screwy :screwy: but I have had a hard time

1) getting to sleep, unless I'm outright exhausted

2) and Staying asleep!

I either lay there for a long azzed time trying to get to sleep...or wake up at '0-dark-thirty' and cant get back to sleep. :badmood:

Or my bladder wakes me up and I get up to pee, then can't get back to sleep :badmood: one reason I like to wear diapers to bed, but not always (but I am working on that ;) )

SO.....something to remedy this situation is something I do now and again in a pinch, which is drink some warm milk before bed, and wait till I get tired and then head off and crash for the night, and it seems to work! :thumbsup: I get to sleep and STAY there, even though....yeah, I still have to get up to pee :blush:

So for those like me and in this similar situation, you might give this a shot....unless you are lactose intolerant, then don't bother or you'll have a miserable night and come back cursing me to no end.

I have a mug full now, and it's still warm and tasty, and I hope to get a good night snooze before my alarm goes off for the next days trials and tribulations...

Just passing along something that I found works for me...YMMV

:D

I am often given a bottle of warm milk at bedtime to put me to sleep and it seems to work every time. I am always diapered for bed, so the need to go pee is contained in my night diapers while I sleep the night away. Glad you discovered this as well.

This works in part because your body needs energy to digest food/milk. Bringing a glass before you go to bed will tire you out just that more, much like eating a big meal makes you tired as well.

Having it warm also counters the cold shock you body would get when you otherwise add a 50 degree liquid into an otherwise 98 degree stomach.

I'm questing there is some other component to the milk as well, maybe enzymes, vitamins, mineral, etc. Something that will help ensure sleep, but that part I don't know of.