LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The November diaper challenge

"*NOTE: You can only score once on the length of time categories. Points are also not cumulative. So you get either 1, 2, 5, 10 or 25 points."

Could you please clarify how you're saying they are not cumulative? I understand it to mean you can't add up the time scores at the same time, but that would still allow you to add up one after the other. (ie, 1 day, then 3, then 5 over the course of 9 days. Of course this would disqualify you from taking the one full month time score). The way your saying it now is that you can only take one score regardless of whether or not you have time for other ones too. Is that right?

Score 5 Points for each of the following:

1x 1 full week in diapers (24/7)*, separate from the 24hrs

1x 1 full week no toilet usage (24/7, wetting only)*, separate from the 24hrs

2x Change in public (in a restroom or something like that)

2x Buy diapers in a store

2x Wear nothing but a diaper (at home only and not while sleeping!) for 2 hours or more

Subtotal: 40

I wasn't really trying for a high score. Didn't do much more than normal, but the nocturnal enurisis accounts for most of the score.

Time points: 10

Buy points: 20

Poo points: 60

Shave points: 45

Intimate points: 45

Night points: 450

Month Total : 630

Change in public (in a restroom or something like that)--happens all the time

Wear nothing but a diaper (at home only and not while sleeping!) for 2 hours or more--happens ever day

Score 10 Points for each of the following:

Make a stinky in your diaper --happens all the time

Score 15 Points for each of the following:

Shave your diaper area--at lest once a week

Wet your diaper in your sleep (i.e. wake up wet, don't remember when it happened, this will be rare I suspect)--almostevery night

Score 50 Points for each of the following:

1 full month in diapers (24/7), no toilet use of any kind allowed (scores separately from the other time categories)--usualy the only time i use a toilet is after before a shower waiting for the water to warm so i dont wet the floor

Change in public (in a restroom or something like that) (x22) Every day a work and a couple of times while out too.

Buy diapers in a store (x1)

Wear nothing but a diaper (at home only and not while sleeping!) for 2 hours or more (x30)

= 265 points

Sorry for not posting anything sooner, but I've had too much going on in real life.

Next time I will be more clear about the scoring system. I didn't spend as much time making it clear as I obviously should have. As I have said all along, this wasnt supposed to be about high scored so much as about encouraging people to put on a diaper and have fun.

With that said, here are a few clarifications on what I intended to be the scoring system. Like the time frame thing, the categories were meant to be 1 time things. Meaning if you ever wet the bed, you got the points. You don't get points every time you wet the bed.... it's either you scored the points or you did not. Ditto for everything! So the incontinent were not supposed to be automatic winner and anyone who was brave enough to come out to somebody was supposed to get more points than just about anything. I'm not sure what the best possible score was, but it was not hundreds of points. Or at least that was my intention.

Also, I was hoping to hear more about how people scored points.... who changed you? Where did you buy diapers? Who did you come out to?

I'll try to post my final score in the next day or two. I got just about everything except buying diapers, getting changed, putting diapers on someone else and using my diapers for everything the entire month (#2 clean up is too much for me to do regularly).

Well, I don't think I faired to well with this :blush: I wear off and on as I want, but i can't do 24/7 due to work. Just can't wear while working as it's to difficult,and given what I do, I tend to beat the heck out of the diaper I'm in, if it;'s a disposable, it either rips in the back or tears somewhere else and leaks and makes a mess. I tried a cloth diaper as well, (pocket diaper from DD) and it was to hot and uncomfortable, as it was a busy day and I kept waiting for something to happen to it, which didn't happen, but it was still not very comfortable...just a miserable day all around. I also pooped in that one later that night, so there are a couple of points ;)

I don't 'shave' but trim, so no points there. no intimate encounters (what ever that is) and no, I don't go around telling anyone about my underwear choices :P

I didn't get changed or change anyone else, so thats out. Haven't changed in a public bathroom in quite a while, I only buy diapers on-line anymore and I can't run around the house in 'just a diaper' as I don't live alone..so no points there :(

I tend to wear when off work, and at night, and or when ever else I can, but nothing more consecutive than 2 (maybe) 3 days tops so no points there either.

I 'guess' my total can be a measly 10 points for the 'stinky' :P but with all the diapers in my trash, you would think I was wearing 24/7 :o

Oh well, there is always next year...what I did was fun though...played with a couple of new diapers and found some I liked :thumbsup:

*proceeds to make a stinky* :o

Does that count??? :blush:

Think I'd better go change